Confirmed with Link: Julien & Muller Fired! Ducharme Interim Coach & Burrows Joins Habs Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Toffoli
Lehkonen-Danault-Gallagher
Armia-Evans-Perry

Edmundson-Petry
Mete-Weber
Chiarot-Romanov

That's my vote for the lineup. Stack the top two lines to see what kind of offence you can generate, get the puck moving on the back end, see if you can get a good cycle game going on the 4th line, and have Danault on an all-purpose shutdown line.

Reactions: CDN24

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
David Cross' best impersonation of Dano right now:

giphy-4.gif

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Chiarot and Perry... Not exactly best of friends... Few years back Benny left a butt end of the stick mark on Perry's face in a game in Winnipeg.

Weber sure mentioned a negative feeling lots.. negative energy.. is this part of it? If not and there's all this negative energy cuz after a hot start you are 2 4 2 well I'd be questioning the leadership a bit.

Gotta be more to this unless the dressing room leaders are just soft.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I agree with your post except for that. The last thing Chiarot is, is reliable defensively, on top of often taking way too many costly liberties in all three zones. I'd prefer Kulak-Rama ainec.

He's a very different player when he's not with Weber. When he's not the guy that needs to move the puck or skate it out, he's a very solid defenceman. He did well as a shutdown guy next to Byfuglien. I think he's in a bad situation and needs to play a different role.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Chiarot and Perry... Not exactly best of friends... Few years back Benny left a butt end of the stick mark on Perry's face in a game in Winnipeg.

Weber sure mentioned a negative feeling lots.. negative energy.. is this part of it? If not and there's all this negative energy cuz after a hot start you are 2 4 2 well I'd be questioning the leadership a bit.

Gotta be more to this unless the dressing room leaders are just soft.
Ya...they're over it

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Lol. Jets fan. Chiarot was never this shut down D man.. he was the guy who always iced the puck... They put him with buff cuz chiarot wasn't an NHL d man with anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad