Juice1815's GM Game/Mock Draft, STANLEY CUP! Need 3 new gms to replace inactive ones

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Conference Finals Matchups

Washigton vs Florida

Columbus vs Edmonton

For the Final Roster could the GM post there Roster for use (the viewer) to chose the right winner.

Cause I think that Boston,Flyers,Vancouver and san Jose should of won.

Even if Florida have Crosby, it s not enough to beat Boston no way.
Columbus should of loss sorry. and Flyers it was a coin flip but I find that my core of foward and d was stronger.

Biron vs Leclair and Theodore.

Like cmon.

So upset after upset. don t believe it.

I ll be voting after all GM post there roster; if they don t post it then I m not voting.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
For the Final Roster could the GM post there Roster for use (the viewer) to chose the right winner.

Columbus should of loss sorry. and Flyers it was a coin flip but I find that my core of fowward and d was stronger.

Like cmon.

I ll be voting after all GM post there roster; if they don t post it then I m not voting.

Biron>Leclaire and Theodore

you can only start one goalie after all

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
CHECK POST #573
fla.png

Forwards:
David Booth-Sidney Crosby(A)-Stephen Weiss
Cory Stillman-Nathan Horton-Richard Zednik(A)
Ville Peltonen-Gregory Campbell-Radek Dvorak
Michael Frolik-Kamil Kreps-Brett McLean

Defensemen:
Keith Ballard (C)-Karlis Skrastins
Bryan Allen-Bryan McCabe
Jassen Cullimore-Nick Boynton

Goalies:
Tomas Vokoun
Craig Anderson

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
crosby makes flo that much better.. not having jay limits their d production however id rather have sid than jay... i would switch weiss and horton.. horton doesnt really play centre as well as weiss does.. good team.. washington is weak in net

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
the new Florida line up.

David Booth-Sidney Crosby(A)-Nathan Horton
Michael Frolik-Cory Stillman--Richard Zednik(A)
Ville Peltonen-Stephen Weiss -Radek Dvorak
Kamil Kreps-Gregory Campbell-Brett McLean

Defensemen:
Keith Ballard (C)-Bryan Allen
Karlis Skrastins -Bryan McCabe

Goalies:
Tomas Vokoun
Craig Anderson

thise line up should perform better. What u think guys.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
the new Florida line up.

David Booth-Sidney Crosby(A)-Nathan Horton
Michael Frolik-Cory Stillman--Richard Zednik(A)
Ville Peltonen-Stephen Weiss -Radek Dvorak
Kamil Kreps-Gregory Campbell-Brett McLean

Defensemen:
Keith Ballard (C)-Bryan Allen
Karlis Skrastins -Bryan McCabe

Goalies:
Tomas Vokoun
Craig Anderson

thise line up should perform better. What u think guys.

haha can i ask why you're changing my team?

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
haha can i ask why you're changing my team?

Why not dude, just my opinion. i wanted to help you cause I saw that u put Frolik on the 4th line when he s a top 6 player.

Frolik with Stillman ( a great passer) and Zednick- perfect line and with Weiss on the 3rd line (the 3rd line becomes very dangerous)

What u think of my new line up dude.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Why not dude, just my opinion. i wanted to help you cause I saw that u put Frolik on the 4th line when he s a top 6 player.

Frolik with Stillman ( a great passer) and Zednick- perfect line and Weiss top the 3rd line (the 3rd line becomes very dangerous)

What u think of my new line up dude.

haha i know the lineup is better but im gonna keep it the way it is,Thanks for the effort and help though it got me this far...

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
I know I'm late to the party (been out of town), but it's ********* that the Rangers are ninth. I dumped our 2nd best dman (Rozsival) and couldn't acquire Antropov (the only player who has been scoring for us in real life during the playoff run) or Morris for less than a King's ransom. This league is ridiculous.

huntison

Aug 12, 2008
Vote Columbus!!!!!!!!!!

Nash- Briere - Brown
Huselius- Brassard- Perry
Torres-Gratton-Umberger
Chimera-Williams-Boll
Peca
Modin

Commodore-Hejda
Tyutin-Backman
Rome-Methot

Mason

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
The Edmonton Oilers would like to take a moment to tell you why we feel we should beat the Columbus Blue Jackets

The Oilers feel our top 6 fowards are very deep and capable of competing with any team night in and night out. We feel we have a good combination of speed and grit and can wear down any teams defensive core over a seven game series.

The Oilers think we are a much more skilled team now with adding Zetterberg, Connelly, Gionta, Dumont and Foote and feel we are just to deep of a team as very our third line is more than capable of chipping in with a big goal. But what could help us the most is our toughness and the fact we are "a playoff team" we have guys who will go out their and kill penalities and block shots and do the dirty work that you need to go far in the post season

Our Line up
Zetterberg Horcoff Hemsky
Dumont Connelly Gionta
Moreau Cogliano Pisani
Stortini Nielson Reddox

Souray Foote
Gilbert Staios
Grebeskov Smid

Dwaune Roloston

Powerplay

1) Zetterberg Connelly Hemsky Souray Gilbert
2) Dumont Horcoff Gionta Grebeskov Souray

Penality Kill
1) Horcoff Moreau Foote Souray
2) Zetterberg Pisani Staios Smid

We can also throw a speedy faceoff guy out on the PK in Cogliano aswell if Zetterberg or Horcoff are tired

Our top 6 is equal or better to that of Columbus and Columbus is very inexperienced.

Columbus's defense should stand no chance at all shutting down Edmonton's top 2 lines while our defense can make it tough on their young top 6 fowards over a seven game series

VOTE FOR OILERS IN ROUND 3

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
My top 6 fowards were deeper than yours, Gagne is not a second line player on a stanley cup team yet. Your defense while young and talented was to in experienced. Johnson is not ready to be on a shut down tandom with Lindstrom in the playoffs and take on Hemsky and Zetterberg. Goaltending was a wash but just average goalies but i think the voters made the right decision

You fixed it :P

My wing team would have run all over you. Your goalies are weak and outside of your top 6 your team isnt as deep as others ;)

anyway update who's left, i need to vote.....

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

Columbus should of loss sorry. and Flyers it was a coin flip but I find that my core of foward and d was stronger.

Like cmon.

Of course you do, your a homer, you didn't stand a chanec against Washington.

And can someone tell me how Spezza,Visnovsky,Pronger,Biron, and all of his players are under 2 million? If I knew we could have made up our own cap hits to stay under the cap I would have also. :shakehead Such a joke.

enthropi

Nov 2, 2007
Beijing, China
Of course you do, your a homer, you didn't stand a chanec against Washington.

And can someone tell me how Spezza,Visnovsky,Pronger,Biron, and all of his players are under 2 million? If I knew we could have made up our own cap hits to stay under the cap I would have also. :shakehead Such a joke.

prorated?

The GM thinks he's got a 42M cap hit salary, which is impossible.

Semin, Nylander and Theodore (4.6M, 4.875 and 4.5M) for Pronger (6.25M), Lubo (5.7M), Spezza (7M) and Biron (3.5M). WSH had 1.6M in cap room. It is possible that prorated is enough but looks unlikely at a glance. The GM should have done his homework properly even though it is meaningless and too late now.

I called it pages ago. Twice. But I fear this is starting to apply to me now...

walter.jpg

:(

But this isn't 'Nam, this is a GM mock game... There are rules.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The GM thinks he's got a 42M cap hit salary, which is impossible.

Semin, Nylander and Theodore (4.6M, 4.875 and 4.5M) for Pronger (6.25M), Lubo (5.7M), Spezza (7M) and Biron (3.5M). WSH had 1.6M in cap room. It is possible that prorated is enough but looks unlikely at a glance. The GM should have done his homework properly even though it is meaningless and too late now.

I called it pages ago. Twice. But I fear this is starting to apply to me now...

walter.jpg

:(

But this isn't 'Nam, this a GM mock game... There are rules.

so its settled, Washington is over the cap and the Florida Panthers are in the Stanley Cup Finals. haha . Check out post #573 before you vote guys.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
I know I'm late to the party (been out of town), but it's ********* that the Rangers are ninth. I dumped our 2nd best dman (Rozsival) and couldn't acquire Antropov (the only player who has been scoring for us in real life during the playoff run) or Morris for less than a King's ransom. This league is ridiculous.

You think your team did too well?

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Then Washingto should be Disqualified and it should be Flyers VS Florida in the Final of the Eastern.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad