Juice1815's GM Game/Mock Draft, STANLEY CUP! Need 3 new gms to replace inactive ones

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
New Jersey Devils - Filled
New York Islanders – letsgoisle39
New York Rangers – nyrfan444
Philadelphia Flyers – Fedro91
Pittsburgh Penguins - schenn29

Boston Bruins – Trashers Fan
Buffalo Sabres - enthropi
Montreal Canadiens – Higgins 21
Ottawa Senators – hockeyfan666
Toronto Maple Leafs – Canada93

Atlanta Thrashers – avsfan91
Carolina Hurricanes - GongShowHockeyNYR
Florida Panthers - Hollywood Hamel
Tampa Bay Lightning - Basszor
Washington Capitals - Dustyrockon

Chicago Blackhawks – OilGagner89
Columbus Blue Jackets - huntinson
Detroit Red Wings - sgupca
Nashville Predators
St Louis Blues – Oshniak

Calgary Flames – Thom Yorke
Colorado Avalanche - OilEberle
Edmonton Oilers – Juice1815
Minnesota Wild – nyrfan444
Vancouver Canucks - CAPiTA

Anaheim Ducks - Theron
Dallas Stars - IlsesRock4
Los Angeles Kings – bigben31
Phoenix Coyotes – Louis Houde
San Jose Sharks – eagles101

Last edited:

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Have you seen Kaberle play this year?

But basically I traded (like you said):

1st Det
McCollum (goalie prospect) - (Prospect Grade 7.0D)
Enstrom
Witt

for

1st (Pens) - should be a better 1st round pick than the one i traded to you.
Carl Sneep - better prospect than McCollum - (Prospect Grade: 7.0C)
Letang - will be better than Enstrom (for points)
Byfuligen - 1 million times better than Witt

so I basically got a better deal for Kaberle than you did :P and I saved 2 million dollars in cap space starting next season!

oh, Letang is also 2" taller and 25lbs heavier than Enstrom. Letang also has 5 more points in 10 less games played.

If thats what your trying to point out.

So, the first will be better, but Sneep is light years away from the kind of prospect McCollum is. McCollum is one of the best keepers in the O, and a late first round pick. His only knock against him is a bad world juniors, but it is really early in his career.
Letang is playing on Pittsburgh with two of the highest scoring players in the NHL, Enstrom is on Atlanta. Case and point.
Sneep is no prospect I would work a deal around, so the few spots gained in the draft for Pit over Det's first round picks are not worth it to me.
Witt was a salary dump; I'll give you that, Byfuglien is alright. But my deal makes much more sense to me that yours does to you.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
The Leafs are offering Ponikarovsky and Antropov together. 4M cap hit total, 60 point players
Also available: Blake, Hagman, Toskala, Van Ryn, possibly Enstrom.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
So, the first will be better, but Sneep is light years away from the kind of prospect McCollum is. McCollum is one of the best keepers in the O, and a late first round pick. His only knock against him is a bad world juniors, but it is really early in his career.
Letang is playing on Pittsburgh with two of the highest scoring players in the NHL, Enstrom is on Atlanta. Case and point.
Sneep is no prospect I would work a deal around, so the few spots gained in the draft for Pit over Det's first round picks are not worth it to me.
Witt was a salary dump; I'll give you that, Byfuglien is alright. But my deal makes much more sense to me that yours does to you.

I think both deals make sense for both teams...

The Leafs really need a goalie prospect and McCollum will help their prospect pool.

that all being said i'd waive Witt....he's not good in the dressing room, and i'm pretty sure he is -34 this season.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
that all being said i'd waive Witt....he's not good in the dressing room, and i'm pretty sure he is -34 this season.

Where'd you get that from? Witt is a true leader and wears the "A" on the Isles for a reason. He is a candidate to be named Captain next season. He's a -32, but he's on the Isles, almost everyone has a negative +/-.

Witt is not a salary dump at all, he hasn't been too great this season but he can still be a top-4 shutdown dman.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Where'd you get that from? Witt is a true leader and wears the "A" on the Isles for a reason. He is a candidate to be named Captain next season. He's a -32, but he's on the Isles, almost everyone has a negative +/-.

Witt is not a salary dump at all, he hasn't been too great this season but he can still be a top-4 shutdown dman.

Dude, have you seem him play? He is slow, big, and dumb.

He's the new NHL's version of Darien Hatcher

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I was being sarcastic :sarcasm:

Thats like saying have you seem Briere play or for me Schenn play...lol

guy has an Isles avatar....i at least have that much common sense... ;)

Okposo wearing that awesome royal blue Isles jersey as my avatar, "IslesRock" in my username and my location is Long Island. Hmm. I wonder if I'm an Isles fan. :laugh:

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
:thrashers

Trading Block: Todd White, Marty Reasoner, Slava Kozlov, Johan Hedberg, Ondrej Pavelec and Bryan Little.

Needs: Young NHL roster players, very high ranked prospects or high draft picks

:thrashers​

OilTownHero

Feb 13, 2009
Looking for BIG name players!! Willing to trade my first from PHI, Angelo Esposito, and whatever else.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Okposo wearing that awesome royal blue Isles jersey as my avatar, "IslesRock" in my username and my location is Long Island. Hmm. I wonder if I'm an Isles fan. :laugh:

dude i love Okpose!

Im in a Yahoo Fantasy keeper league (we keep 12 players -- so almost a full roster) and my 1st round pick next season is going to be Okposo! I think playing with Tavares (assuming the isles land him) Okposo will be a 70 point guy and even better than Dustin Brown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad