GDT: Juego Siete: San Jose @ Colorado *Minus World* 9P ET / 7P MT

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I don't like the Kaut situation but I get it. Kaut played that one game and did nothing but take a lazy penalty. Have to be ready always. I wish Jared would give him a longer leash but lets see if Sherwood wouldn't mind sucking and go from there. If Sherwood sucks give Kaut another shot or LOC or Bowers.

Reactions: missionAvs

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Sherwood has 2 points in his 3 games against the Sharks. And he was everywhere in this one:

He almost scores twice (see 2:39 and 2:55) before finally getting one at 3:26.

Hopefully Jones makes some plays like the one at 3:00 tonight haha

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I don't like the Kaut situation but I get it. Kaut played that one game and did nothing but take a lazy penalty. Have to be ready always. I wish Jared would give him a longer leash but lets see if Sherwood wouldn't mind sucking and go from there. If Sherwood sucks give Kaut another shot or LOC or Bowers.

It still seems odd, it wasn’t a great penalty but Jesus Christ it wasn’t like he tried to pick a fight with Blake Wheeler when the team was trying to mount a comeback.

My hope is that they’re trying like hell to move one of Compher or Donskoi to give him a proper spot in the lineup.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
Let's go Kiefer!!!

w640xh480_Capture.jpg

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
How did everyone sour on Donskoi so fast? I liked him last year, and 2 goals through 6 games is at least somewhat competent
He wasn’t great last year after he cooled down, he’s not great defensively, his analytics are bad and his two goals were from PP2 (one second after on the first one and the second an absolute gift from Girard he had to post and in on an empty net). He’s been the lowest forward in toi at least once and only been above 12 minutes once. He’s pretty bad.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
He wasn’t great last year after he cooled down, he’s not great defensively, his analytics are bad and his two goals were from PP2 (one second after on the first one and the second an absolute gift from Girard he had to post and in on an empty net). He’s been the lowest forward in toi at least once and only been above 12 minutes once. He’s pretty bad.
Throw in the 4 mill hes eating up and there you have it. Guy has like 6-7 goals from January of last year through to today.

Reactions: missionAvs

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
How did everyone sour on Donskoi so fast? I liked him last year, and 2 goals through 6 games is at least somewhat competent
Hated him from day one as an Av and I believe he even had 2 goals in that first game lol. He just has no idea of the team concept. He has John Mitchell tunnel vision and tries to do everything himself. He skates into his teammates lanes and refuses to move in the way the system is designed. He sucks defensively.

He’s made a career out of hitting one hot streak per year and being a liability outside of that one streak.

He does all these things while eating away 4M of our cap each season.

Reactions: Richard88

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Throw in the 4 mill hes eating up and there you have it. Guy has like 6-7 goals from January of last year through to today.

On the hate list I have Jost, Compher, PEB, Kadri, Saad all above him.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I think Sherwood is in over Kaut because he matches more closely to Calvert's style and Bednar doesn't want to lose that energy.

Reactions: Richard88

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
My hate for Jost has disappeared since I started focusing on the things he does well instead of setting my expectations on him being a scoring forward. He’s been Colorado’s best PK’er this year by a healthy margin. He’s leading the Avs forward group in takeaways. He draws penalties. He creates scoring chances (though can’t finish them and often doesn’t even attempt to shoot) and is arguably the best forechecker on the team. I love his effort. Just wish he had a little more polish but even without it he’s still a high end bottom six forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad