GDT: Juego Siete: San Jose @ Colorado *Minus World* 9P ET / 7P MT

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Well that has to pretty much guarantee that a trade is coming then? We can't roll with Miska as the backup if the team is serious about contending.

Reactions: missionAvs

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Sakic simply has to grit his teeth and trade some assets of value for a true #1 netminder. In this cap frozen year, nobody is going to take Donskoi or Compher off our hands without some value - a #1 and an A prospect at least (Timmins or Helleson at minimum I figure.)

What is the consensus about the value of draft picks if the league does, indeed, postpone the draft for a year? Does that make our #1 in a trade less compelling?

Give me Gibson or give me death.

Reactions: missionAvs

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
If we're really making a run at a goalie I agree on Darcy Kuemper

I think Grubauer is good enough but we just cannot bank on him staying healthy and we cannot throw away another season on a 3rd stringer

Reactions: The Kingslayer

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Hope Frankie recovers from whatever he's dealing with. After reading things like that piece from Colin Wilson you just never really know anymore.
Yeah the timing and lack of details in confusing. Not saying it can’t be an injury but why not say what it is.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Good. But why does Compher keep getting a pass? Is his superhuman ability to go completely invisible so good that Bednar legit forgets about him?

He's not usually a guy who calls out players individually, and he's called out Compher by name twice. I'm willing to bet he's not getting a pass and that Bednar is insanely frustrated with him right now.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
He's not usually a guy who calls out players individually, and he's called out Compher by name twice. I'm willing to bet he's not getting a pass and that Bednar is insanely frustrated with him right now.
No he said “the Compher line” twice and proceeded to promote him. He hasn’t said anything about Compher individually at least to my knowledge. His ice time has actually increased 3 games in a row.

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Sherwood has 2 points in his 3 games against the Sharks. And he was everywhere in this one:

He almost scores twice (see 2:39 and 2:55) before finally getting one at 3:26.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad