Confirmed with Link: Joshua Roy Signed to 3-Year ELC

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Yes. Sherbrooke has clinched their playoff spot.

In fact, every Habs prospect in the CHL have clinched a playoff spot. The only one left that hasn't clinched is Kidney with Acadie-Bathurst, but they will make the playoffs.

Sherbrooke and Charlottetown clinched in the Q
Hamilton, North Bay, Windsor, and London clinched in the O (Mailloux is probably done for the year)
Edmonton clinched in the W
thanks for the update. Can Harris play with Montreal?

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
I don't want to overhype him but he's not slow at all. Reminds me of a young Messi, always moving his feet and being at the right place at the right time.

• Haha
Reactions: David Suzuki

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
What round would he be drafted on a redo?

It's impossible to say.....probably earlier than the 5th round for sure.....but let's not get ahead of ourselves here with Roy.

He's good prospect but that's it.....he's not an NHL sure shot either and it's not because the medias focus on him because he's leading the league that it means he's going to be a Habs.

Roy: 1,84 points per game
Simoneau: 1,77 points per game
Kidney: 1,56 points per game

Simoneau produce almost just as much than Roy, yet.....he's not seems as important.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
It's impossible to say.....probably earlier than the 5th round for sure.....but let's not get ahead of ourselves here with Roy.

He's good prospect but that's it.....he's not an NHL sure shot either and it's not because the medias focus on him because he's leading the league that it means he's going to be a Habs.

Simoneau produce almost just as much than Roy, yet.....he's not seems as important.
Simoneau is also 2 years older.

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017

You're joking with the Simoneau comparison right

Reactions: Sagikev and Dutronc

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

You're joking with the Simoneau comparison right

I'm not comparing anyone, just saying that it's not because Roy is leading the Q and he's, rightly so, the biggest talk in that league, that makes him a prospect on top of the other. He's a good prospect and on the right path for sure, but he ain't a top prospect either.

You both mentioned Simoneau, but I also did mentioned Kidney.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

Simoneau is a overage though, it's normal that he dominate (he did it for the past 3 seasons though). What Roy is doing at 18 yrs is awesome. Usually, it's players like Jo Drouin/Anthony Mantha who dominate at that age.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
And he's been injured this season.

I was seeing more Simoneau media talk than things about Roy before he was injured too. I'm not sure if that's because of where I get my news of if it was generalized.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad