Confirmed with Link: Joshua Roy Signed to 3-Year ELC

GammaAway

Jun 24, 2020
I don't know. I mean I think he needs to prove he can score consistently in junior before being signed. They let Ruscheinski walk and sign this guy? SMH

It's about good will, you draft Ruscheinski to have the inside track when he's a top defender in the KHL at 29, then have Trevor Timmins announce it was a long term, highly strategic project.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's about good will, you draft Ruscheinski to have the inside track when he's a top defender in the KHL at 29, then have Trevor Timmins announce it was a long term, highly strategic project.
Don't think he has the required skills to play in the KHL. Not even sure he can play in the AHL. He looks like a future beer league player.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC

A scout from an other team said that it was Serge Boisvert who really push to draft him. I know that Martin Lapointe really like him to

Nice, I was about to post this.

Well, might as well do it anyways. There's an article on DLC about Boisvert who also was behind the selections of Kidney and Simoneau. He says his main scouting criteria is Hockey IQ

I thought those guys were Yannick St Pierre picks 😅

DLC article

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013

A scout from an other team said that it was Serge Boisvert who really push to draft him. I know that Martin Lapointe really like him to

I still think Boisvert seems to be a great scout. And I still think that Timmins had better friend around the table. Cause, This is not a matter of fact that they drafted many euro in the second/3rd round (ylonen,ikonen,olofsson,norlinder,nygren, ,vejdemo,kapanen, de la rose…)

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
is his team making the playoffs? can he come up for a cup of coffee ?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
is his team making the playoffs? can he come up for a cup of coffee ?

Yes. Sherbrooke has clinched their playoff spot.

In fact, every Habs prospect in the CHL have clinched a playoff spot. The only one left that hasn't clinched is Kidney with Acadie-Bathurst, but they will make the playoffs.

Sherbrooke and Charlottetown clinched in the Q
Hamilton, North Bay, Windsor, and London clinched in the O (Mailloux is probably done for the year)
Edmonton clinched in the W

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad