Josh Leivo

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
The kind of guy that will one day score a huge goal in the playoffs.

Heh funny, I was just thinking the same thing a little while ago. Not that it's a sure thing or anything but I could easily see it happening. I just hope that if and when this does happen, he is scoring for our team.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
I always wondered what the deal with Leivo was. I thought he should have been with the leafs long ago but wasn't given his due. I figured the leafs were trying to give an attitude adjustment but it went on for years. He has always had a great shot.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
leivo was a lot more physical and dirty 2 years ago when he got his first games in nhl, he wasnt the best skater and didnt show much skill though...since then hes gotten better on his skates, skill is adequate enough and developed an nhl shot, but hes also cut down too much in weight and isnt as physical.....i want to see both next year, a 6'2 210-220 power forward that can shoot it, and play hard gritty physical hockey

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
leivo was a lot more physical and dirty 2 years ago when he got his first games in nhl, he wasnt the best skater and didnt show much skill though...since then hes gotten better on his skates, skill is adequate enough and developed an nhl shot, but hes also cut down too much in weight and isnt as physical.....i want to see both next year, a 6'2 210-220 power forward that can shoot it, and play hard gritty physical hockey

He has the height, but he's never been that weight.. ever. He'll get bigger and stronger tho probably will play at 200lbs like JVR had for the past few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad