Player Discussion: Josh Ho-Sang

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Telling him to sit is the best call. Keep him away from our other young talent. He’s obviously disgruntled and piecing a lot of things together, he may be an organization cancer. Why let him infect others while impacting someone else’s play time? Let him sit home and eat cheese puffs.

We back to that "he is a cancer,keep him away from the other kids" nonsense?

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Foolish move imo.
Does Lou expect JHS to somehow raise his value sitting at home?

I think the team was still breaking camp and so it was done as a precaution to not be a distraction or risk injury. He just had a full NHL camp, I don't know if joining the last couple days of AHL camp would do anything really. I don't know what the situation is since then, though, as I mentioned before.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
Would be great if one of our beat writers actually was able to deliver an update on this.

PDCIslander41

May 22, 2018
I'd rather assign him on loan to another team/league than let him infect the locker room in Bridgeport.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
We back to that "he is a cancer,keep him away from the other kids" nonsense?

Well, except that he asked for a trade. I'm not saying it's a "cancer" but it's potentially a distraction and almost certainly very awkward for the other players and the coaching staff.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
whose spot would you give to a guy who doesn’t want to be here?

he wanted a trade, no one wants him. Good luck in free agency in the offseason
We could probably just waive him if we wanted to but it doesn't seem like Lou is inclined to do that. This kid can't help but keep stepping on his dick. If he just shut his mouth for like a week, he may have already played himself into a regular spot on this team. I feel bad for him. A little bit. A tiny little bit.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
This is a one goal difference team. Why would we want a low IQ who can't play defense or score in the minors.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
I just asked wtf is he doing. Why dont we just trade him for a bag of pucks at this point?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I just asked wtf is he doing. Why dont we just trade him for a bag of pucks at this point?

Need a taker. Maybe Lamoriello doesn't give a f*** about the pucks he'd get and is using it to send a message to the others. Don't f*** around or you'll get f***ed over.

Reactions: JoeM

Kvashin

Aug 14, 2005
Don’t call it a comeback - he’s been here for years.

Could it beeee? JHS reporting to Bport? Traded to the Rags? Is something up???

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Don’t call it a comeback - he’s been here for years.

Could it beeee? JHS reporting to Bport? Traded to the Rags? Is something up???

saw this in a repost by incarcerated bob.. curious to see if it will be true and what this means.. low expectations so can't be disappointed. will see what happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad