Player Discussion: Josh Ho-Sang

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Well, not even the teams completely devoid of offense claimed JHS. I wanted to see him succeed but as many guessed, he is his own worst enemy and has proven this time & time again. He had all off-season to prepare for camp and force the Isles hand.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
I've been a huge proponent of this kid from day 1. Loved what I've seen of him in the NHL. Him clearing waivers is both simultaneously good news (we get to keep him!) and eye opening to me (wow, no one claimed him? really?). I'm going to dial it down a bit with this kid, and see how he does in the AHL. Hopefully it's eye opening to Josh also.

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded, now that he's cleared waivers. Someone may be willing to take a shot on him, but may want the flexibility to move him down to the AHL (or start him there).

PDCIslander41

May 22, 2018
Sometimes us fans get way too attached to our prospects, and Ho Sang is definitely one that too many fell in love with upside vs reality. With 50 max contracts per team, put a guy like him on waivers was almost as zero risk as you could get. Far better players and prospects were waived and will also go unclaimed at this time of year. Hopefully its a wake up for Ho Sang too. He wants out of here? Play better. Play better and maybe you actually make it with the Isles.

goalsniper

Mar 11, 2011
I am really curious to see what JHS does now. Does he start opening his mouth again? Or does he keep his mouth shut, go down to BPT and work hard like Dal Colle did last year and earn a mid-season callup?

Reactions: BTrotts19

benedictTavares

JT's PJ's'
Jan 15, 2013
Scottsdale
Welcome back legend.

giphy.gif

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I am really curious to see what JHS does now. Does he start opening his mouth again? Or does he keep his mouth shut, go down to BPT and work hard like Dal Colle did last year and earn a mid-season callup?
He’ll start flapping his gums because he’s a moron

Reactions: Costigan77

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Go back down, keep his mouth shut and don’t give interviews to Staple or Cyrgalis.

Bridgeport’s lineup should be stacked this year. If Ho-Sang wants to be the first guy called up he should play hard every game and shoot the puck a little more than he does. Goals matter. Otherwise he’ll be getting passed over for guys who shoot more like Wahlstrom, Koivula, and Bellows.

Reactions: JKP

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
He’ll start flapping his gums because he’s a moron

If this kid doesn't start eating some humble pie and use this as motivation to commit to coaches wishes anywhere/everywhere on the ice, they can fedex his shit to Europe now. He couldn't possibly spin this as "everyone is against me", could he? :huh:

Reactions: Lame Lambert

Top Corner

Feb 27, 2002
Mtl
Visit site
Are people more upset that he has the talent to make this team much better but has trouble leading the PRO life of saying all the right things
or they upset that he has no talent and we should just wait for the next guy ...
Yes it may appear he has the Antonio Brown syndrome and hopefully one day he can see that regardless of the talent you have, people get tired of the antics because if he does, he most certainly
pushes this team up the ladder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->