Player Discussion: Josh Ho-Sang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
As an NCAA athlete, we were also subject to "no notice" testing. 4 years, probably 12 tests, I knew the day before every time. Usually a coach or someone associated with the team would provide the heads up, merely to ensure you don't show up with alcohol in your system from the night before
Did they test you for alcohol?

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
No, not the case.

The Islanders had that test that day.

Last year they added cocaine to the testing in 2017.

This year marijuana.
I know we joke about Brock and all, but honestly if a pro athlete wants to smoke weed I don’t see much harm

Obviously teams that view players as an asset think different, but still. It is being legalized here in Canada, and is no worse than alcohol which players can drink as they please

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
More than 5 players on this team and 3 not from this team have smoked or vaped marijuana while using the teams car service to and from the city to party. The team, and the NHL does not care about pot unless a player is showing up to practice/games/media events stoned. Source, my friend drives the car.

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
I bet four of those have the last name "Nelson".
While I'm not going to "out" any players because then people will use it as an excuse whenever they aren't playing well, I will say Nelson is not one of them, and rarely parties in the city.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
More than 5 players on this team and 3 not from this team have smoked or vaped marijuana while using the teams car service to and from the city to party. The team, and the NHL does not care about pot unless a player is showing up to practice/games/media events stoned. Source, my friend drives the car.

Is this the new GTIslanders?

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Is this the new GTIslanders?
No, I've posted about this a few times over the years. Once about Clutterbuck being a pr, ck, once about Cizikas being the nicest and always tipping/shaking my friends hand, and Pajama Boy about being really quiet.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
That's enough. We're not going down the rabbit hole of which players are doing what drugs and what clubs they go to. Confirmed, verifiable accounts only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad