Player Discussion: Josh Bailey

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Whoa, I don't even have the time to read all that. Can't believe you spent the time typing it!

Regardless, on pace for 30/37/67 through 11 for $5MM. That's fine by me
I stopped after the first line. I'm sure it's just the typical drivel: "Bailey sucks! The game today sucks! the 90's were awesome! That fat chick on TV is hot..." Whatever.

Reactions: Strummergas

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Look, this is the only schtick Bonesy has left now that the cupholders are virtually out of the picture. Let him have his thing!

I should have faith in the new arena not having cupholders on the floor -- yet? I'm still nervous.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A

Bailey was literally in the best place to score. That is HARDLY a big slapper -- not a slapshot at all really. Lets give a top 6 center a standing O for scoring, not covered in the slot.

tumblr_ndi8kfId5L1rrx588o1_400.gif

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Everyone just cherry picking videos from youtube as a response? LOL

Groundbreaking guys, really.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Bailey was literally in the best place to score. That is HARDLY a big slapper -- not a slapshot at all really. Lets give a top 6 center a standing O for scoring, not covered in the slot.

tumblr_ndi8kfId5L1rrx588o1_400.gif
I think I have that shirt...:dunno:

But going to the best place to score is a positive thing, no? And the title says "One Timer". Titles don't lie. So now you've seen something you've never seen - Bailey taking a one-timer. So Tuesday morning is not a complete loss for you after all.

But you aren't gonna give up on your Bailey hate. I get it. Its cute. You're A-OK in my book.

Reactions: dood

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I think I have that shirt...:dunno:

But going to the best place to score is a positive thing, no? And the title says "One Timer". Titles don't lie. So now you've seen something you've never seen - Bailey taking a one-timer. So Tuesday morning is not a complete loss for you after all.

But you aren't gonna give up on your Bailey hate. I get it. Its cute. You're A-OK in my book.

Its a PP --- where you exploit the extra man. Awesome -- Bailey can score unchecked from the slot. Lets crack open the Champagne.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Bones is now criticizing a player for scoring a goal because he was "too open" and the slap shot "wasn't hard enough." LOL

<head desk>

Go back and read my initial post princess, come back with some prose which makes sense, and then perhaps Ill debate with you. I'm talking about the type of player Bailey has been season after season after season.

And your response is to give a link to Bailey scoring unchecked in the slot on a PP.

Bro -- stay in the midwest, they need all your help.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Its a PP --- where you exploit the extra man. Awesome -- Bailey can score unchecked from the slot. Lets crack open the Champagne.
My clip was even strength, my good man. And I don't drink before noon during the week.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
<head desk>

Go back and read my initial post princess, come back with some prose which makes sense, and then perhaps Ill debate with you. I'm talking about the type of player Bailey has been season after season after season.

And your response is to give a link to Bailey scoring unchecked in the slot on a PP.

Bro -- stay in the midwest, they need all your help.
I will not go back and read your post. I tried to but honestly it's just gibberish. Rarely are your long posts worth my time. I gathered that you said you never saw Bailey take a one-timer. We gave you three examples in 60 seconds where he did just that and scored. You're wrong. Once again.

And why do you continually obsess about me and where I live? Weird.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I will not go back and read your post. I tried to but honestly it's just gibberish. Rarely are your long posts worth my time. I gathered that you said you never saw Bailey take a one-timer. We gave you three examples in 60 seconds where he did just that and scored. You're wrong. Once again.

And why do you continually obsess about me and where I live? Weird.

I can't help that your reading comprehension is on the level of Mitch Fritz. My evaluation of Josh "novocaine" Bailey is spot on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad