Player Discussion: Josh Bailey

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Explain how me using the stats for every single game of the two playoffs in question is looking at a two week time period? Or why looking at his play outside of those two playoffs is a better judge how of well he played during those two playoffs?

I will say, the lengths you'll go to in order to dodge answering the question is highly entertaining.
It's embarrassing actually.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Explain how me using the stats for every single game of the two playoffs in question is looking at a two week time period? Or why looking at his play outside of those two playoffs is a better judge how of well he played during those two playoffs?

I will say, the lengths you'll go to in order to dodge answering the question is highly entertaining.
got to call it what it is.. Bailey is good but flawed player who has been an integral part of this team's success and part of the core.. It is fair to point out his flaws and he is definitely a possibility to move for cap space, but anything that goes beyond that is just trolling. There are posters who spend the majority of their time here knocking Bailey, both performance and personally, but are unable to respond intelligently to facts to the contrary. They fill up pages with the same garbage post after post after post much of which is easily refuted but they will not acknowledge it.. at this point is it best to just not feed the trolls and let them gaslight, the faux Islander fans that would attack our own players more than any ranger fan would.

Last edited:

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
got to call it what it is.. Bailey is good but flawed player who has been an integral part of this team's success and part of the core.. It is fair to point out his flaws and he is definitely a possibility to move for cap space, but anything that goes beyond that is just trolling. There are posters who spend the majority of their time here knocking Bailey, both performance and personally, but are unable to respond intelligently to facts to the contrary. They fill up pages with the same garbage post after post after post much of which is easily refuted but they will not acknowledge it.. at this point is it best to just not feed the trolls and let them gaslight, the faux Islander fans that would attack our own players more than any ranger fan would.
Agreed, and generally I do that. But sometimes when a claim is as ridiculous as his was, it's fun to watch the insane level of mental gymnastics, cognitive dissonance and logical fallacies a person will employ to try to justify it. So, I bite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19 in a row

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
f***ing Bailey

FDA03E16-2E66-4CF9-B2A1-DEFF9740BAFD.jpeg

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
This thread should be renamed to the Josh "Bones" Bailey Memorial Colise...err Thread or something like that.

Reactions: Mike C

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
once again quietly moving up on the all time lists , Josh is only a couple / few million behind #99 in all time career earnings . All hail JB.

Reactions: wasthere7980

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
once again quietly moving up on the all time lists , Josh is only a couple / few million behind #99 in all time career earnings . All hail JB.
I bet 99 never had his own song, wondering if he’d score a goal.

JB - 1
99 - 0

Reactions: Sparksrus3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad