Confirmed with Link: Josh Archibald 1 year $900k

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
I love that we added some toughness for the bottom 6. Most likely 4th line at that and people are up in arms.

Pretty much tells you all you need to know about the board 🤣

Reactions: CrosbyMalkin

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
No issues to work through, just waiting patiently for the trade. :)
So we've all had the misfortune of hearing 10,000x over the last week.

I'll put it this way, I don't think anyone is unknowing of how you feel about Kapanen and Archibald. It's almost concerning.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
So we've all had the misfortune of hearing 10,000x over the last week.

I'll put it this way, I don't think anyone is unknowing of how you feel about Kapanen and Archibald. It's almost concerning.

Well, to be fair, I have consistently said I would be fine if the Kapanen signing meant it will lead to a trade for either Kapanen OR McGinn. I can better stomach the risk of Kapanen's contract if we can replace McGinn with someone making close to league min -- whether that's DOC, Hallander, Puustinen, whoever.

As for Archibald, I have no stress about the situation. I thought from Day 1 he's most likely destined for WBS, unless he's the 13th F sitting in the press box. So I'm not concerned at all....though you say you find my feelings "concerning" ;)

Sorry

May 18, 2005
I like what he brought last season at that cost. Definitely one of the bright spots in the bottom six more often than not. I'd go to 1.2AAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad