Confirmed with Link: Josh Archibald 1 year $900k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
DOC and Zohorna are both one way deals this year. I hope he is just 13th - 14th forward depth.

Edmonton fans seem happy hes gone.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Boy our farm system must suck to a degree we aren't even aware of huh?

Watched him in the Oil's playoff run since he had the ex-Pen factor. *wet fart sounds*

Last edited:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
What is this team's fascination with signing bad/fringe veteran fourth liners instead of playing younger players in their system? Archibald sucks
Good chance that so do most of our younger players.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
This team, specifically Sullivan, simply cannot get past his man love of undersized, soft, scrub players with no offensive skill whatsoever. When you're putting guys who are 5'9", 170lbs on your fourth line, you're simply coaching a different sport than what's being played.

Not a fan of Archibald (off ice), but I don't think you can describe the game he plays as soft. He's already the most physical bottom six player we have. Which is more of an indictment of the rest of our forward group, granted, but he's not "soft".

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Not a fan of Archibald (off ice), but I don't think you can describe the game he plays as soft. He's already the most physical bottom six player we have. Which is more of an indictment of the rest of our forward group, granted, but he's not "soft".

He's soft. Ok. He may not play soft, but due to his size, he is. Could have spent 700 more and got Deslauiers who's a legit 4th liner. But no, let's keep dicking with clowns like this, cause we've been so successful with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad