Player Discussion Josh Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Max doing his magician trick tonight. Did you tell the CBJ fans they got themselves an amazing player ..lol

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I mean, Anderson is literally a unicorn, you rarely see this type of skating with that body but Tuch is supposed to be a power forward that drives the net and stuff.

You gotta have speed to drive the net though. I think speed is a qualification to be deemed a power forward.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Loved Domi his first year here. But last year's Domi getting Anderson is just fantastic. Don't know what Columbus was thinking. Domi's a shit center.

Reactions: Gains

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
I'll tell you what... I was in favor of the transaction mostly because I wasn't a fan of Domi especially not at centre. Now, I know it's only two games but I wasn't expecting this kind of beast. It's almost impossible he remains healthy for the duration of his crazy long contract but one thing you know for sure is that when he is in your line-up, you're a better team. I don't even care if Domi has another 70 pts season in him, I'll take Powerhorse every day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Reactions: Gains

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Send them a mail))

I actually think the joint is pretty classy. Good wine selection to go along with the meals in St-Bruno on the south shore of Montreal and, to anyone not accustomed to tartare, I recommend trying it on a Sunday when the price drops from $22 a head to $17 a head as a promotion.

It comes with a salad and is pretty much the equivalent of a Poke Bowl if you feel you need to mix it so it is less alien.

I dont know about one with horsemeat, though. Not that horsemeat is actually not tasty but, as tartare, I'm not really keen on the beef either. Tuna and salmon are fine but, beef? not too keen.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I actually think the joint is pretty classy. Good wine selection to go along with the meals in St-Bruno on the south shore of Montreal and, to anyone not accustomed to tartare, I recommend trying it on a Sunday when the price drops from $22 a head to $17 a head as a promotion.

It comes with a salad and is pretty much the equivalent of a Poke Bowl if you feel you need to mix it so it is less alien.

I dont know about one with horsemeat, though. Not that horsemeat is actually not tasty but, as tartare, I'm not really keen on the beef either. Tuna and salmon are fine but, beef? not too keen.
The Kazakh never complained. :laugh:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Watching him play reminds me that we should draft more often powerforwards with real power game. They change a dynamic of a team so much. We only have Luke Tuch who brings a similar package. I’m pulling for him to succeed because we need more of that!

Draft less d-man and midget forwards and more real powerforwards.

Josh Anderson is awesome.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
Anderson is a freight train on ice. I am so ecstatic with this trade. Even last night when he doesn't contribute a point he is extremely effective on changing the game. Consistently backing up the other teams defense and winning puck battles. We have a good one folks.

Reactions: HostileCapSpace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad