Player Discussion Josh Anderson - Power Forward 101 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Can't shoot, can't pass, can't handle the puck + can skate straight line = 7x 5.5M

OffbeatThickAstrangiacoral-max-1mb.gif

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
He had a play tonight where he hustled in, grabbed a loose puck and ploughed his way to the net, held off a defender and got a shot off... I can't remember the last time the Habs had a guy that could do that.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Can't shoot, can't pass, can't handle the puck + can skate straight line = 7x 5.5M

Anderson : 15 goals in 32 games

Armia : 5 goals , 1 year older, Cant shoot, cant pass, cant handle the puck , cant skate fast, Outscored and Outpointed by 35 yr old Corey Perry, decent sticklifter = Traded at the deadline or walks as a free agent

*inhales*

Itll be great to be rid of both of you lmao

Last edited:

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
He had a play tonight where he hustled in, grabbed a loose puck and ploughed his way to the net, held off a defender and got a shot off... I can't remember the last time the Habs had a guy that could do that.
I think Rene Bourque on the very rare occasion.

Reactions: frapp10

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017

Armia (when he feels like it) and Subban at times come to mind. First one in a long time that displays those attributes almost every game, however.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
He's a stiff player and can treat the puck like a hand grenade but he has elements to his game very few players have. Great addition and got rid of Domi at the same time.
Im suprised we didnt pay a 2nd instead of a 3rd. Domi is not a good NHL player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad