Player Discussion Josh Anderson - Power Forward 101 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnq

Feb 16, 2004
Oh wow, that's cool! Both were online yesterday! Remember that KILLger poster too, what a blast from the past.

Coincidentally, I completely forgot we ever had Chad Kilger on the habs... almost like ancient history at this point.

Josh Anderson reminds me of a young Chad Kilger, and if I recall, Kilger was pretty darn fast for a big man too.

Anderson is like Kilger, except better hands, better passing, better shot, better player.
Kilger had everything except hands

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
Any updates on Josh Anderson guys? He left after being slew footed during the first period of the Jets game , and didn't return..
I' haven't heard what type of injury he has? It feels like this has been his 3rd or 4th game where he left the game early due to some sort of ailment. I hope he can stay healthy :(

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Any updates on Josh Anderson guys? He left after being slew footed during the first period of the Jets game , and didn't return..
I' haven't heard what type of injury he has? It feels like this has been his 3rd or 4th game where he left the game early due to some sort of ailment. I hope he can stay healthy :(

The lack of updates is concerning and the lack of people asking is telling. That's how despondent people are about this team right now. If he's out any length of time, this could get ugly.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Looked like a left knee injury from the way he felt. Hope it’s not serious, we need him.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What is wrong with old panty-waist after last game? Every shift I hold my breathe wondering if this is going to be his last shift before a season ending injury.

Reactions: Mrb1p

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-3-6_20-1-1.png

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
We've been looking for quality centers for years, but we were also missing a real power forward. Anderson is exactly the definition of a great power forward but even faster (a little fragile maybe). Gives his 100% every shift, no lazy/dumb plays. Doesn't always get on the scoresheet but always brings so much energy. Fantastic pickup especially when you look at Domi this season so far. Contract might be a bit long, but at least it's not a 35+ contract.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Sorely missed.

Yeah, he stands out with his size and speed. When he's not there, you notice it big time, because nobody else on the habs brings that type of package to the game.

He's probably been my favourite forward to watch on the habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad