Player Discussion Josh Anderson - Power Forward 101 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Habs are lucky to have one like him. They are very rare. They had the opportunity to draft one two years ago but they went with KK instead of Tkatchuk... Huge mistake !

We keep swinging for the fences to find C's...it's like a prerequisite to be in Habs management...

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Habs are lucky to have one like him. They are very rare. They had the opportunity to draft one two years ago but they went with KK instead of Tkatchuk... Huge mistake !

If we draft Tkachuk, chances are we don't trade Domi for Anderson ;)

Hopefully KK turns our alright. Kk and Anderson may just be better than Domi and Tkachuk.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
If we draft Tkachuk, chances are we don't trade Domi for Anderson ;)

Hopefully KK turns our alright. Kk and Anderson may just be better than Domi and Tkachuk.

We probably don't sign Toffoli maybe. Domi wasn't seen as a C here before he got punted.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
We probably don't sign Toffoli maybe. Domi wasn't seen as a C here before he got punted.

I think he was. Both MB and CJ said they see him as a center at the year end press conference.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
When was the last time we had a forward that is in the top 15 for goals and hit ?

Well we're only 15 games into the season.

We'll see if he can remain in the top 15 in points.

I'm loving what I see. But I don't know what his long term consistent output will be.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Like a young John LeClair, now if we can get Sam Bennett from Calgary we have a way more imposing forward lineup.

Reactions: Prettyisland

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Laine for Dubois would had been enough and fair. hey, Habs got Armia + a retired goalie for young D Bourque, who is not playing anymore. Winnipeg is generous.

It was a cap dump. Habs bought out Mason, who then retired because he was terrible.

Too bad we didn't have a better person who followed the habs and could make gifs, as we're missing out on a lot.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What's not to like about a big man that can skate, hit and score?
GsAEF.gif

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
I believe I recall being in that thread where everyone was saying don't draft tkachuk he's a 2nd liner at best,

The revisionism in here is wild when it comes to KK and Tkachuk

Reactions: dralaf and Gyfu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad