BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
You mean gems like this one on page 6?
View attachment 393492
LOL
That would be one for sure!!
Amazing...this guy obviously never watched Anderson play. There is a ton of that type of comments on here, about alot of players....I get that we can all watch a game, and see something a little different, but at times posters have some way off base comments. It happens.

Reactions: sandviper and Tyson

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
LOL
That would be one for sure!!
Amazing...this guy obviously never watched Anderson play. There is a ton of that type of comments on here, about alot of players....I get that we can all watch a game, and see something a little different, but at times posters have some way off base comments. It happens.

That’s true but I think on the same page or later, he doubles down on it.

LOL, I get it, we all have hot takes and bold statements. Heck, I don’t want to jinx it, but Anderson’s contract may become an albatross sooner than we think. However, whether or not he continues to pot goals, he isn’t an unskilled plug.

Reactions: ArsHabs and BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
That’s true but I think on the same page or later, he doubles down on it.

LOL, I get it, we all have hot takes and bold statements. Heck, I don’t want to jinx it, but Anderson’s contract may become an albatross sooner than we think. However, whether or not he continues to pot goals, he isn’t an unskilled plug.
I think at 5.5M he will be a real bargain!!
Let's see where it goes...

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
The trade was highway robbery by MB when announced, w Domi having a difficult time staying in the top-6 it’s looking even worse for CBJ
After the bubble , domi should have been worth a maximum of 3rd round pick lol

Reactions: HabsQC

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Hey, i was on record then, i even i bet with a poster he will score min 20 goal and was ridiculed by a few...And called that his contract would be a bargain, now i wish i know how to bring those old posts back hahaha.
Rare i get a chance to gloat, so taking advantage of a rare opportunity.lol

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2016
As of yesterday he lost the top spot to "third line Jets throw in to seal the Dubois deal for Laine" Jack Roslovic and is now playing second line LW to 21 year old centre Alex Texier.

Domi is not a centerman, Only in his own mind.... Like Galchenyuk before.

Reactions: Redux91

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Bourque, Cole, and Anderson are basically cut for the same cloth. They are/were all big powerful skaters who could beat you with outside speed.

I dont think the skill level varies greatly between them. Anderson's biggest distinction from those guys is that he seems to have more of a mean streak, but we really haven't seen alot of that in a habs uniform just yet.
Bourque had quite the mean streak too. Guy knocked a few out during his time.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Bourque had quite the mean streak too. Guy knocked a few out during his time.

Yeah, he had some mean streak in him. When he was in the mood, he had the ability to be a major factor. We just didn't see it with much regularity.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The early Anderson hottakes on this board were epic, and should be screencapped into a hall of fame section on this site, or another.

Reactions: JAVO16 and Redux91

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I miss him, he was good. He would be a very welcomed addition on to this new look Habs team.

He was a beast in the playoffs but he doesn't crack this line up now. Still he was pretty much as good as Cammy was in the playoffs. It really wasn't that bad a trade. Cammy just became tough to watch.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad