Player Discussion Josh Anderson - Power Forward 101 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I believe I recall being in that thread where everyone was saying don't draft tkachuk he's a 2nd liner at best,

The revisionism in here is wild when it comes to KK and Tkachuk
No, you were in thread where the vocal minority made those claims ad nauseam on a daily basis. It was embarrassing.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I believe I recall being in that thread where everyone was saying don't draft tkachuk he's a 2nd liner at best,

how many times have you changed your username, as it doesn't match the registration date. Just curious.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
This guy is a beast, we need more players like him.

As long as he doesn't become a burden:sarcasm:

images

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
how many times have you changed your username, as it doesn't match the registration date. Just curious.
Like 5, it was something that I don’t remember anymore then subbanged for a long while and then something else after we drafted galchenyuk in 2012 than kotkaniemi I think then a little while ago I also got locked out of it for a year or so as it was set up under an old Hotmail account of mine. Just got back in a few weeks or months ago now. Been floating around even before that going back to 2007 I think

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Big guy is quickly becoming my favourite Hab. Kudos to Bergevin who angered so many experts here by adding a 3rd to the deal and quickly signing him long term.

I don't remember anyone doubting the player, if healthy. The worries were if he can stay healthy given his style of play. Although he seemed to go to the dressing room banged up every other game to start the year, 15 games into his tenure he's stayed free of a major injury. It seems the shoulder isn't a problem. And it seems the medical staff got it right when they said his medical records show he'll heal fully. That will be the key to the deal.

Reactions: Miller Time

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I don't remember anyone doubting the player, if healthy. The worries were if he can stay healthy given his style of play. Although he seemed to go to the dressing room banged up every other game to start the year, 15 games into his tenure he's stayed free of a major injury. It seems the shoulder isn't a problem. And it seems the medical staff got it right when they said his medical records show he'll heal fully. That will be the key to the deal.
Ohhh I recall quite a few “he got lucky one year playing with Panarin” and “I can’t believe we gave up Domi’s skill for this guy” posts...

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
Not the player but people here were up in arms about Bergevin adding at 3rd round pick to the deal.

Yes, he might get injured but I still don't want him to change his style of play. What a bull out there!

Apeironic

Jan 10, 2019
Not the player but people here were up in arms about Bergevin adding at 3rd round pick to the deal.

Yes, he might get injured but I still don't want him to change his style of play. What a bull out there!

I can honestly say I was confused by the third at the time.

I have definitely changed my tune, this man is an animal. Considering our stockpiles, this was a mere grape in the ocean.

Jul 6, 2016

I wanted Tkatchuk.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Like 5, it was something that I don’t remember anymore then subbanged for a long while and then something else after we drafted galchenyuk in 2012 than kotkaniemi I think then a little while ago I also got locked out of it for a year or so as it was set up under an old Hotmail account of mine. Just got back in a few weeks or months ago now. Been floating around even before that going back to 2007 I think

Nice.

I've been here since at least 2002.

Anyone know if Mike8 still posts here btw?

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
You can @Mike8 him now. Perhaps that will summon him. Let’s throw @KILLger in there too.

Oh wow, that's cool! Both were online yesterday! Remember that KILLger poster too, what a blast from the past.

Coincidentally, I completely forgot we ever had Chad Kilger on the habs... almost like ancient history at this point.

Josh Anderson reminds me of a young Chad Kilger, and if I recall, Kilger was pretty darn fast for a big man too.

Anderson is like Kilger, except better hands, better passing, better shot, better player.

KILLger

Mar 2, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Oh wow, that's cool! Both were online yesterday! Remember that KILLger poster too, what a blast from the past.

Coincidentally, I completely forgot we ever had Chad Kilger on the habs... almost like ancient history at this point.

Josh Anderson reminds me of a young Chad Kilger, and if I recall, Kilger was pretty darn fast for a big man too.

Anderson is like Kilger, except better hands, better passing, better shot, better player.

And I like Anderson quite a bit.

Reactions: McTusk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad