Confirmed with Link: Joseph and 4th from Tampa for Paul

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This is a Brutal trade. I like Joseph (FAST) but he’s a 13 minute a night player and Nick Paul is a better player already and plays more
Minutes.

Don’t like it because it’s not a max value - he easily could of gotten more

Nick Paul isn't going to play 17 minutes a night in TB, his TOI will likely fall down to 14-15 min.

I'm intrigued by Jospeh. Love his tenacity.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Welcome to Ottawa, Mathieu. Apologies about the team, the weather, and the taxes.

nafxYXm.jpg

Reactions: Sweatred

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Nick Paul isn't going to play 17 minutes a night in TB, his TOI will likely fall down to 14-15 min.

I'm intrigued by Jospeh. Love his tenacity.

That’s fine, He didn’t get good value on him.

I’m happy for Nick Paul he’s going to Tampa. He played hard for this team and wore that jersey with pride, stupid to trade a player like that.

Donkey Dorion

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
lol poor Mathieu! Won't win another Cup but gotta think about yourself now, pad some stats to make more $$$

There's hope that he finds another gear so that trade isn't bad at all

Nick Paul is going to be sick on Tampa Bay, instant fan favorite. Hoipe he plays with Cirelli, Palat and/or Killorn

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Maybe joseph can flourish here with bigger role. Tampa is stacked. Maybe not the best showcase of his talents.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
This is fine.

Main takeaway is yet another UFA contract we refuse to sign... Connor Brown is as good as gone.

Joseph must be livid. Hopefully he is a good pro.

Reactions: Cosmix

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
I've liked Joseph for a long time, but I think most here know I'm a big BDN fan. The fact that I'm not immediately violently and repeatedly puking while speeding down the 417 to Dorion's place of residence with a truck bed full of pitchforks right now is testament to the fact that I think we did okay here. I thought we would (sadly only) get a 2nd for Paul. I prefer Joseph to a 2nd and we got a 4th on top of it. Not the worst.

Edit: Not to mention my boy is going to a team that not a single person would be surprised to see win it all. Bonus right there. Looking forward to see him in the playoffs. Good luck Paul! Don't be afraid to circle back to us in free agency if you win it all this year!

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
I’ve always liked Joseph in my limited viewings… against us he was always noticeable.

Go get a cup Nick.

Reactions: DrEasy

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Did we seriously just trade one of our better valued players for a 4th liner and a.........4th round pick???

Please, for the love of all that is good, fire our POS GM right the f*** now.

Reactions: BUCKLE UP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad