Waived: Jori Lehtera on waivers! 2/7/19 - Cleared and loaned to LHV

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I've noticed a considerable difference in the way AMac has played vs the beginning of the year. I don't think he has been bad. Hagg is the liability out of the defense. I wouldn't turn down an offer for AMac just to finally move on from him, but I don't think he needs to be moved or anything. He is down on my hit list right now

He's playing less and no longer against top players. He's still terrible, but his usage is more ideal right now and is limiting his blunders.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Meh glad to see him go but would prefer a young guy to take his spot though, not friggin Corban knight.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Meh glad to see him go but would prefer a young guy to take his spot though, not friggin Corban knight.

Won't be long until Knight squeezes his way into the lineup and becomes our next whipping boy.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

As would I, but repeating this perspective: Fletcher is the boss and he’s been with the organization for two months. You have to at least give the existing employees a look before you fire them, in a sense, even if your plan is to do so anyway.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
As would I, but repeating this perspective: Fletcher is the boss and he’s been with the organization for two months. You have to at least give the existing employees a look before you fire them, in a sense, even if your plan is to do so anyway.

It is difficult to be patient, but the guy has three rosters and other prospects to familiarize himself with while also getting ready for a draft run by a staff he didn't know.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Fletcher mentioned Myers in a coop press conference about a week and a half ago. He said “He’s playing for a spot on the team”. I imagine, once Knight is off IR and has a spot on Gordon’s lineup, he replaces Varone. Varone should be sent down. Could be a spot for Myers to slowly gain time on the roster. Once Morin is done with his rehab assignment, I can see Myers being sent back down unless he plays better than Amac, Folin, and/or Hagg.

Reactions: marcsson68

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Prices are blowing up over there with rumors of Pappa Jori coming home. I kid around...

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
giphy.gif

tenor.gif
NiceHelplessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
HOT DAMN!

Way to BE FLETCH!

This is more or less inconsequential, especially since rosters will expand at the TDL. But the message is just wonderful. He was a contractual albatross that netted us an extra 1st*. Jori is bad at hockey, and should not be taking up space, regardless of the alleged activities back in Finland.

The little things are important, I think Fletch understands that. I bet he always puts the toilet seat down, won't leave a trash bin without a liner. He cares, and I love him for that.

*details details details

tenor.gif

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I want different players then simmonds or v and ghoist.those days are done with players like this here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad