Waived: Jori Lehtera on waivers! 2/7/19 - Cleared and loaned to LHV

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Diplomatic immunity: It's just been revoked!

F you Lehtera! You crackhead. I hope you snort up all those millions of dollars you received from good, honest, hardworking Americans within the next five years and go utterly broke and wind up on the streets selling your body for your next fix.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Well it sure seems like Lehtera is getting repalced on the roster by Knight, who is another depth player left by Hextall.

And Weise is still a better NHL player than Phil Varone. It's not like Fletcher got rid of Weise and put NAK in the lineup to replace him. He could have done that a a month ago, but he didn't.

NHL.com - Stats

Varone is getting crushed like a paper cup in easy minutes.

Yeh. He has proven he is not even 4th line or 13th fwd material.

There is an argument to be made that his competition since coming up has been amongst the ~5 easiest of NHL forwards, yet when he is on ice the Flyers get slaughtered by oppositions 4th lines.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
We traded Brayden Schenn straight up for a player waived 1.5 years later. Makes me ill.
Be real with us. Are you sporting a goatee right now? If yes, is it a new feature to your visage in the past... 6 months?

Haha right over my head
Take the bag off, it'll be easier to see around. Gordon is our current HC, the former guy has been relieved of his duties.

Besides, with the bag, it'll be harder to watch Carter Hart.

Reactions: Angry Hockey Dad

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Meh, all the guys who've been moved out were placeholders.
Problem is we don't have the guys ready to move in quite yet, Rubtsov (IR), Kase (IR), NAK injured, Bailey still being evaluated, Vorobyev up but yet to show anything, Varone, meh, MV more meh.

Almost, almost . . . .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad