Confirmed with Link: Jonathan Dahlen to San Jose for Linus Karlsson (87th overall 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I guess Linus Karlsson doesn't have his own thread here...

Finished with 52gm, 5g, 18pts in Allsvenskan....
7th in team scoring for forwards... and 4th overall in league scoring for U20 players...

Were there any season end reports on the kid?

I assume we'll first see him at rookie camp?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Dahlen lit up the Allsvenskan like a pinball machine....leading scorer, playoff MVP and helps his team win promotion to the Elite League......but after one season in NA, gets traded for a slightly younger guy who only put up 18 points and five goals in the same league.

Not sure what to make of this, other than the fact that maybe the Allvenskan is overrated, or maybe some players just aren't cut out for the smaller NA ice. On paper, seems like a lopsided trade, but I can understand why San Jose was interested in making the swap.

Reactions: pomorick

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Dahlen lit up the Allsvenskan like a pinball machine....leading scorer, playoff MVP and helps his team win promotion to the Elite League......but after one season in NA, gets traded for a slightly younger guy who only put up 18 points and five goals in the same league.

Not sure what to make of this, other than the fact that maybe the Allvenskan is overrated, or maybe some players just aren't cut out for the smaller NA ice. On paper, seems like a lopsided trade, but I can understand why San Jose was interested in making the swap.
I will be shocked if Dahlen doesn’t return to Sweden in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille