Jon Cooper says Kadri goal shouldn’t have counted, but wouldn’t say why

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
if tampa would have scored with 7 players on the ice and it is called a no goal, would coopers argument be that the players were leaving the ice and not a factor in the play? I am also wondering what is his comment for the goal scored in regulation when colorado's goalie had no helmet on? play not called dead or whistle blown until after the goal scored, did the avs even challenge this play. there should have been no need for overtime.
Tampa would get called for illegal line change (when don’t have puck ) whistle gets blown, no penalty and a face off. That’s the rules for defensive too many men. They probably wish one of them gets called.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
that's crazy, I'm so happy for bell canada, rogers communications, and larry tanenbaum

my personal dream is to run a business poorly and make boatloads of money anyways so i never have to change my ways or do right by my clients
They’re living the dream.

The fans are literally bragging about how much money they’re spending on the team and how rich they’re making their owner despite zero success.

How about "cups since you were born" you chud
Try cups since his parents were born

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco

I preferred Cooper back in his playing days

puBEKMG.jpg

Reactions: AvroArrow

Andrewcoursol

May 13, 2018
ontario
They’re living the dream.

The fans are literally bragging about how much money they’re spending on the team and how rich they’re making their owner despite zero success.

Try cups since his parents were born
toronto has the hockey hall of fame because it is the only way for them to see the cup in that city. also no cups since i was born, and i live the outskirts of the gta(greater toronto area), i would have to leave town if they ever went to the cup finals, forget about the nightmare of winning it

Reactions: nbwingsfan

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
I'd say the odds of you still following the Lightening during their inevitable downturn are less than 50 percent.

Because Florida fans...
I'm no moderator, but here's a reminder of the thread title.

Jon Cooper says Kadri goal shouldn’t have counted, but wouldn’t say why​

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
It must really hurt to see a non-traditonal market thrive and succeed while yours continues to fail and embarrass itself.

Because insecure Canadians…
it does suck that the league is bias towards your shit market and not in favor of one that's fully tapped out in support of the sport.

Reactions: Lilou

NoSoup4U

Sep 22, 2020
go figure, coach of a high profile club complains about reffing and gets the sweet heart treatment the next game.

Reactions: Lilou

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Why are Avs fans complaining so much? You guys are whining about Cooper, what was he suppose to say? you'd be pissed if that happened to your team.

Why was the officiating so bad? There were lots of non calls, but they go both ways. The trip on Palat? The same play happened game 1 on Makar to give you a 5 on 3.

You keep saying we are complainers, but it's starting to sound like it's not us

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

AvsBeacon

Apr 23, 2018
Why are Avs fans complaining so much? You guys are whining about Cooper, what was he suppose to say? you'd be pissed if that happened to your team.

Why was the officiating so bad? There were lots of non calls, but they go both ways. The trip on Palat? The same play happened game 1 on Makar to give you a 5 on 3.

You keep saying we are complainers, but it's starting to sound like it's not us
Mostly the blatant delay of game penalty that was not called when Vasi took his helmet off during offensive pressure, the ridiculous equalizing call on Compher to make it 4v4, and the non call on the hook on Makar

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Mostly the blatant delay of game penalty that was not called when Vasi took his helmet off during offensive pressure, the ridiculous equalizing call on Compher to make it 4v4, and the non call on the hook on Makar
Fair play on the 4v4 and the non call on Makar, But ya'll had a nasty hook on Paul last game right in-front of the net that went uncalled because it was a tie game. You guys got a cheesy 5 on 3 game 1 that won you the game.

Officiating isn't great ever in this sport, but I don't get all the crying. We're the ones who got robbed in OT. You guys would be livid

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad