Jon Cooper says Kadri goal shouldn’t have counted, but wouldn’t say why

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Funny how fans neglect the fact that Kucherov went from being on IR to immediately being 100% at game one of the playoffs. Magic
You’ve had hip surgery I guess , he came back in more than minimum time and less than maximum time for recovery.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I'd say the odds of you still following the Lightening during their inevitable downturn are less than 50 percent.

Because Florida fans...

Didn't I see you admit the other day that you don't actually spend money on the Leafs? And you're still on here lecturing about loyalty :laugh:

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
You’ve had hip surgery I guess , he came back in more than minimum time and less than maximum time for recovery.
All I’m saying is that it’s INCREDIBLY fortunate that his recovery tract EXACTLY lined up with the playoffs. EXACTLY *wink wink, nod nod**

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Funny how fans neglect the fact that Kucherov went from being on IR to immediately being 100% at game one of the playoffs. Magic
Funny how Tampa voted against this, your team voted for this and you're jealous of the Bolts success

All I’m saying is that it’s INCREDIBLY fortunate that his recovery tract EXACTLY lined up with the playoffs. EXACTLY *wink wink, nod nod**
Was it cheeky? Sure. Was it legal? Yes

Again the Bolts voted against it. LET IT GO

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Funny how Tampa voted against this, your team voted for this and you're jealous of the Bolts success

Was it cheeky? Sure. Was it legal? Yes

Again the Bolts voted against it. LET IT GO
I was just replying to someone who said there is no salary cap in the PO’s. Take a chill pill

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
His mask literally had a piece broken off of it on the ice. It's not a delay of game. The hook on Makar is fair but from the angles shown on my feed it may have only been stick on stick.

But why are you even complaining? You haven't gotten enough ridiculous calls in your favour already?
Mostly the blatant delay of game penalty that was not called when Vasi took his helmet off during offensive pressure, the ridiculous equalizing call on Compher to make it 4v4, and the non call on the hook on Makar

auximenes

May 20, 2021
Sarasota, FL
Funny how people who obviously don't know wtf they're talking about keeping complaining about this. Kucherov was not at 100%, not even close, but they decided that it was better to have him play anyway so they got medical and league clearance.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Didn't I see you admit the other day that you don't actually spend money on the Leafs? And you're still on here lecturing about loyalty :laugh:
I never said that. I own a Marner jersey and bunch of framed shit. But I won't buy any NHL hockey package from Rogers because nhl66 does it better and that shit is over priced garbage.

I see its another day and you're still here and bitter.
Good one. Got any knock knock jokes?

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Funny how people who obviously don't know wtf they're talking about keeping complaining about this. Kucherov was not at 100%, not even close, but they decided that it was better to have him play anyway so they got medical and league clearance.
The point is I’d bet my bottom dollar be COULD have played before the end of the season. Meaning they NEEDED to take him off IR during the season

IR isn’t for players who “could play, but they’d rather wait”. Anyone thinking they didn’t play the system is either full of shit or has their head dug so far in the sand they’d reach oil

With that being said, they did everything within the rules, so I don’t hate them for it.

But I do hate Cooper for being a hypocritical b****

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3