Post-Game Talk: Joisey @ Birdman, flapper of arms and winner of cups. 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017

if reaves got zero and not even a penalty then how can wilson?

And Reaves didnt deserve a suspension on the play since Edler backed into his path. Wilson shouldn't get anything either but its Wilson and it is clear to see that he is a marked man.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
It isnt late, because it isnt a hit. its really that simple in my mind. Im not going to make it more complicated than how i see it.
I agree that it isnt a hit. Incidental contact because of Seney backing into Wilson's path. Wilson even tried to avoid the hit.

Reactions: Blitzkrieg365

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
I agree that it isnt a hit. Incidental contact because of Seney backing into Wilson's path. Wilson even tried to avoid the hit.
I agree 100%. I also agree that wilson is a 'marked man' to be sure-or this call would never had been made in the first place. But personally, i still do have enough faith left that the league can get this right.

Reactions: Blitzkrieg365

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Maaco either has two accounts or is seriously bi-polar because he is an absolute main board beast.
Hey I call it the way I see it. I'm not a homer fan. If I thought the Wilson hit was dirty I would just say it. But I really dont think it was a bad hit. Hell it wasn't even really a hit. There wasnt much contact. If Wilson really intended on hitting the guy he could have knocked him into next week the way the guy backed into Wilson.
I dont think I have ever been this furious about a penalty call before. Does this ref not realize how this could effect Wilson's career? Does he care? This ref should swallow his pride and admit that he made a bad call. This could seriously affect Wilson's livelihood.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Hey I call it the way I see it. I'm not a homer fan. If I thought the Wilson hit was dirty I would just say it. But I really dont think it was a bad hit. Hell it wasn't even really a hit. There wasnt much contact. If Wilson really intended on hitting the guy he could have knocked him into next week the way the guy backed into Wilson.
I dont think I have ever been this furious about a penalty call before. Does this ref not realize how this could effect Wilson's career? Does he care? This ref should swallow his pride and admit that he made a bad call. This could seriously affect Wilson's livelihood.
As I've been posting. Really disgusted w/the NHL refs/establishment :pullhair:

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Seney even knows there was no head contact. So now the question is, is Wilson allowed to make contact with other players at all?]

No. Alex Tanguay was just on the NHL Network saying: "Wil-sohn doez not do e-nuff to avoid ze contact" - with the guy who is f***ing skating backwards in his offensive zone while the puck is below the f***ing goal line. Like Willy now has to game plan for guys who are skating the wrong way in the attack zone for an extended period of time while the puck is in front of them. But sure, the rules are the same for everybody. Garbage league

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
Anyway, 2 points. 7 wins, even with the league doing its best to hurt the Caps' chances. **** 'em all.
yeah i guess we'll have to se how far the "its us against the world" mentality can carry them. not sure it can last 7 more months though. unfortunately we may have to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad