Johnsson - Matthews - Korshkov(Kapanen traded)

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
Take a look at our second line for next season guys.
Korshkov will accept the 2-2.5m they want to sign Kappy for and he's a RW to boot. I think it will work out pretty well actually.

50-60p / 95-105p / 50-60p very possible.

Discuss.

Edit: Turns out he would be on an entry level contract so even better(depending on bonus structure).

Last edited:

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Too early to crown Koroshov a top 6 forward. He needs to earn his stripes per say!!!

Wouldn't mind bringing him over to play 3rd line minutes. He with Kadri would look great. Bring him over for Lindholm money on 2 yr deal. If he works out, sign him longer term. Im sure he would be making more here then in Russia.

Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Kapanen-Kadri-Koroshov
Moore-Gauthier-Petan

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
^^^ The lineup above is impossible due to the laws of math in a cap world. Everyone needs to prepare to move Kapanen because he's not signing for beans...

Muzzin being brought in to replace Gardiners cap hit was the end of Kappy.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
^^^ The lineup above is impossible due to the laws of math in a cap world. Everyone needs to prepare to move Kapanen because he's not signing for beans...
I think you just badly want Korshkov in the NHL more then anything.
He has 5 points in 19 games and is injury prone. Is he even a good KHL player right now? Korshkov is not getting 50-60 points in the NHL.

Reactions: Cams

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Korshkov? The meh looking prospect who has barely played any hockey the past year? No thanks

He was a bad pick, absolute long shot to make the NHL at this point

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017

Muzzin being brought in to replace Gardiners cap hit was the end of Kappy.

Sorry bud but I think your out to lunch. You do understand that there are other contracts that can be dealt to allow that to happen right!!!

As you can see in my lineup there are 3 forwards missing from todays lineup.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
He needs to prove himself as others mentioned. Plus I remember he's taking an absolutely brutal knee injury that may hinder his career.

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
Sorry bud but I think your out to lunch. You do understand that there are other contracts that can be dealt to allow that to happen right!!!

As you can see in my lineup there are 3 forwards missing from todays lineup.

Didn't notice. Okay you have found someone to take on Marleau....hopefully you're right.

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
Hunter is looking more and more foolish on the pick.
They wanted him to come over before the season so he can't be that bad. Gotta throw him on Matthews wing for a stretch to see what you have imo. Never know.

Animal

Oct 10, 2012
Take a look at our second line for next season guys.
Korshkov will accept the 2-2.5m they want to sign Kappy for and he's a RW to boot. I think it will work out pretty well actually.

50-60p / 95-105p / 50-60p very possible.

Discuss.
Hold up, are you saying a guy with 5 points in 19 games in an inferior league might put up 50-60 points next season? :help:

Reactions: NHL WAR

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
They wanted him to come over before the season so he can't be that bad. Gotta throw him on Matthews wing for a stretch to see what you have imo. Never know.
Ofcourse they want him to come over, he is a prospect. It doesn't mean he is good.
I would throw Orr on Matthews wing, it might work out.

Animal

Oct 10, 2012
Theres a difference between "can't be that bad", and "50-60 points"

Reactions: nuck

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
Ofcourse they want him to come over, he is a prospect. It doesn't mean he is good.
I would throw Orr on Matthews wing, it might work out.
Comparing a SKILL player like Korshkov to Orr is laughable...

Animal

Oct 10, 2012
Is he playing on Matthews wing there? Could have a spark.
By this logic, why not just sign a player to league minimum salary and hope he gets 50-60 points next to Matthews.

Matthews is really really good, but he can't make fringe NHL players into 50-60 point players

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
By this logic, why not just sign a player to league minimum salary and hope he gets 50-60 points next to Matthews.

Matthews is really really good, but he can't make fringe NHL players into 50-60 point players
You gotta find out if you have anything on a 2nd round pick before you give up on him IMO.
Will be interesting to see what happens with him this summer.

Reactions: teddygmr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad