LeBrun: John Klingberg and/or Joel Edmundson to the Oilers at the deadline

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Swedish giraffe.

Just look at his last game! How often do you see a guy score TWO GOALS?
He's no Pierre Engvall.

I don't get to watch Klingberg or Barrie very often, but I'm curious how they compare both stylistically and statistically.

Reactions: Phion Keneuf

JlindiesANA

Dec 15, 2022
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Swedish giraffe.

Just look at his last game! How often do you see a guy score TWO GOALS?
To be fair here? Anaheim wants a first. We signed em for his 7 million demand. Horrible team, horrible fit. You all have seen he can play. We won last night based on defense alone. If Klingberg goes? It has be Atleast a first no question about it. He’s UFA and you can sign em as you wish

JlindiesANA

Dec 15, 2022
He's no Pierre Engvall.

I don't get to watch Klingberg or Barrie very often, but I'm curious how they compare both stylistically and statistically.

I like Barrie very much. His contract works with Anaheims moves during deadline.
He's no Pierre Engvall.

I want Barrie. The team can build around a power play quarter back. Our PP is atrocious when it comes to hard shots off the point

JlindiesANA

Dec 15, 2022
If the conversation goes to Barrie? I’m all interested. That slick passing ability will feed Zegras or Bedard/Fantili

Anaheim needs someone on the back end. Been talking to way too many fans about Barrie. He works here no question. That skill set is something else

JlindiesANA

Dec 15, 2022
Imagine this on the back line. I know this is a ED trade. I’ll take em also. But this Barrie is pretty nice with Fowler. Now that we are in discussion and all with Edmonton.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

I think Edmundson is a good fit, he's better than Kulak and Ceci. But Klingberg sucks at playing defense.
Edmundson is absolute not better than either.

JlindiesANA

Dec 15, 2022
Anaheim offers our high second? Our third for Barrie. Barrie will work with us going forward with the kids playing fast. More scoring chances for Terry and Zegras. If we need to add outside of Dostal and Drysdale we got a deal.

Kid can play fast with our speeders that Verbeek is planning

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad