Injury Report: Joffrey Lupul (Grade 2 Groin Strain)

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
His injuries are starting to piss me off now. They're so often its annoying. Obviously though can't really fault the player. Hope he's okay and its not too serious.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Oh look the porcelain doll is injured again.... color me shocked:laugh::laugh: Let me guess he was tugging a little bit too hard using the rightie in te bathroom lol.

Disgruntled Observer*

Remember everybody...
as I've been told hundreds of times by my fellow leaf fans...
Lupul isn't "injury prone", he's "unlucky prone".

Like there's a difference.

Anything that makes my fellow leaf fans feel better I guess.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Forsberg, Jagr, Mario, Lindros, in their primes...

If we had any of those injury-prone stars, you lot would be running them out of town.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
As much as I really like Lupul, when he's on his game, we just can't seem to count on him staying in the lineup for any extended amount of time.

It just may be time for Nonis to see what he can get for Lupul before it's too late to get anything.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Forsberg, Jagr, Mario, Lindros, in their primes...

If we had any of those injury-prone stars, you lot would be running them out of town.

It's not a matter of running Lupul out of town, it's a matter of acquiring good value for an asset that you just can't count on for any extended amount of time. It's called asset management. If we can get a younger, more durable player, and, maybe a draft pick, it should be a least considered IMHO.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
His constant injuries result in a continuous showcase of our AHL talent. As long as Lupul plays 50+ reg season games, and all of the playoffs, I don't really care. It keeps the younger guys on their toes.

This is the reality of having the guy. Might as well accept it. At least he's making chump change compared to the market value for PPG players.

JoeyBeans

Jan 5, 2013
Halifax
I need to take a break from leaf hockey,, just one thing after another.. so depressing now I know why my grandfather stopped watching years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad