Injury Report: Joffrey Lupul (Grade 2 Groin Strain)

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Leafs invested too heavily in Lupul. He's not healthy and he's not that productive. Has only registered a point in 3 out of the past 12 games.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
That guy really is incredibly fragile. A glass cannon you use when he's around and sigh when he's hurt again. Frankly I figured it was about time he got hurt again with his record...

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
As handsome as he is useless. Talk about dead cap space and an albatross deal.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
we need to start thinking of getting rid of Lupul.

can't stay healthy. only reason really..

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
glass-man.jpg

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
So it is.

I'll be honest, I've actalley have been a proponent of trading Lupul for a while to "sell high" on him if we could(I feel the same about Raymond to). But I don't really want to kick him when he's down.

The last stretch of games aside, He's been lights out of us since we've had him. My wanting to move has more to do with his age than health.

Asif16*

Like i said during the game thread.

Lupul is not injured. He got tired of the crap display put on by the leafs, so he decided to hit the showers early and show off his Body to the HBO cameras

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Like i said during the game thread.

Lupul is not injured. He got tired of the crap display put on by the leafs, so he decided to hit the showers early and show off his Body to the HBO cameras

Amazing leader setting an amazing example. I wish his teammates would follow his lead.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Lupul can go **** himself. Completely useless player made out of sugar glass. The guy should just take up a paper route or something. Though I'm sure he'd get a paper cut and lose a finger.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
The jokes just write themselves at this point.

I'm just going to expect that he's going to miss at least the Pittsburgh game but I hope not. Hopefully it's nothing too serious and the recovery time will be quick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad