Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
DETROIT here, lookin to unload Brodeur for a First rounder

commodus.gif

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Would you trade away one of the best players in the world in a deal to acquire three of your top-10 favorite players even though none of those favs are truly first liners?

I have made such an offer.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Would you trade away one of the best players in the world in a deal to acquire three of your top-10 favorite players even though none of those favs are truly first liners?

I have made such an offer.

Unless the 3 players significantly make your team better, no.

Although, if you're in it for fun, take it and see where it gets u. If u wanna win, no.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
I assume by putrid trade we're talking about mine. Just gonna say, McCabe not signing yet and me being a little close to the cap and unloading 4M was a nice bonus.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
:wings is interested in acquiring some more defensive depth. Willing to move Ryan Kesler, Mike Richards, Stephen Weiss and any of our defensemen for an upgrade on defense.

If you are interested in any of these players shoot me a PM.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Just curious.. if we were to switch from pickuphockey to espn or yahoo which would you guys prefer? I hear both of those sites give points to defensive minded players which is awesome. I'm going to do a little research on both of them but I'll take ideas first. If you have any other suggestions please list them. I like pickuphockey but if we can get points for defensive players that would be best.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Just curious.. if we were to switch from pickuphockey to espn or yahoo which would you guys prefer? I hear both of those sites give points to defensive minded players which is awesome. I'm going to do a little research on both of them but I'll take ideas first. If you have any other suggestions please list them. I like pickuphockey but if we can get points for defensive players that would be best.
Change the point structure now? I would have acquired defensive players then! Dang!

I have been playing by the rules. Changing the rules sucks. But whatever. Winning is overrated.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'd love to get in on this. I know there is a wait, but if someone explains the rules CLEARLY to me I'll be on here 24/7 contributing to a team. I don't care who it is and how bad they are.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Change the point structure now? I would have acquired defensive players then! Dang!

I have been playing by the rules. Changing the rules sucks. But whatever. Winning is overrated.

VanIslander, I think you're a great GM but can you stop overreacting to every little thing that goes on here? I never said I was going to switch it, and even if I did offensive players still get more points than defensive players. I wouldn't make any significant changes at all to the original point system.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I'd love to get in on this. I know there is a wait, but if someone explains the rules CLEARLY to me I'll be on here 24/7 contributing to a team. I don't care who it is and how bad they are.

I can probably open up a spot for you later. PM me any questions you have, it's pretty straight forward though. I'm sure I'll be able to give you a team before the season.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
VanIslander, I think you're a great GM but can you stop overreacting to every little thing that goes on here?
I have "over-reacted" three times to three ideas:

1. "Let's blow up the keeper league and start from scratch."
2. "Let's give backup goalies the same number of points as starters."
3. "Let's change the points structure after teams have built line-ups around the present set of rules."

:badidea::badidea::badidea: I am entitled to my opinion.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I have "over-reacted" three times to three ideas:

1. "Let's blow up the keeper league and start from scratch."
2. "Let's give backup goalies the same number of points as starters."
3. "Let's change the points structure after teams have built line-ups around the present set of rules."

:badidea::badidea::badidea: I am entitled to my opinion.

The 1st one is respectable. The 2nd one was an overreaction, as we had it set like that last year as well anyways. No one else made a fuss about it. The 3rd one wasn't even confirmed to happen.

You also freaked out when I didn't put Buffalo at the top of the list in the power rankings thread even though the list was completely meaningless, it was only to list the teams we were voting on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad