Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

BringEvanderToTO

Jan 10, 2009
Minnesota is looking to move up and willing to part with players such as pominville, ponikorosky,sauer , prospal , jurcina

Jul 10, 2010
Ottawa sends Mike Fisher, Pierre-Marc Bouchard and the 60th pick in this years draft to Tampa Bay for Blacker, the 40th pick in this years draft and next years 3rd round pick.

:sens confirm

we feel we have a win-win deal here. we get younger and blacker is a good young dman. the pick swap gets us higher to get one of the 3 guys i have my eye on. and next years 3rd could be used to get us higher.

bouchard is way to injury prone to have alot of value, and fisher is going to be to hold to compete when my team is ready to make a shot.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Washington just made a deal with our fellow gm Calgary.

To me: jamie Oleksiak,1st 2013 Calgary,Nick palmeri,2nd 2012 Calgary,Theo Peckham
To you: Kronwall

As the gm of Washington I accept.

Last edited:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i would like to trade one or two of: Nick Backstrom (goalie), Alex Stalock, Alex Auld, or Johnathan Bernier

PM me with offers, Id like to acquire a young NHL D, maybe more depending on which

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010

To me: jamie Oleksiak,1st 2013 Calgary,Kyle palmeri,2nd 2012 Calgary,Theo Peckham

Confirm. So Washington now has the 33rd overall

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008

To me: jamie Oleksiak,1st 2013 Calgary,Kyle palmeri,2nd 2012 Calgary,Theo Peckham

kyle palmieri is on the rangers :help:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:sharks

MAKE DEAL

Jay Bouwmeester

To

Tampa Bay

For

Carl Gunnarsson
Quinton Howden​

Although only recently acquiring Bouwmeester, we feel that we no longer need him and his hefty contract. Gunnarsson is a great young D-man with a much smaller contract, and Quinton Howden is projected to be a great 2nd - 3rd liner in the NHL. Now we have space to re-sign some of our Free Agents!

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
:sharks

MAKE DEAL

Jay Bouwmeester

To

Tampa Bay

For

Carl Gunnarsson
Quinton Howden​

Although only recently acquiring Bouwmeester, we feel that we no longer need him and his hefty contract. Gunnarsson is a great young D-man with a much smaller contract, and Quinton Howden is projected to be a great 2nd - 3rd liner in the NHL. Now we have space to re-sign some of our Free Agents!

Confirmed.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
gotten a bunch of offers on Bernier. I'm not looking to trade him since i'm trying to build a young core for this team, BUT for the right offer he will move. I just am looking for quality not quantity.

i am looking especially for a young top 6 forward or a top 4 d

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Tampa is shopping Goligoski. Consider him a top signed dman since he's restricted and I"ll match any offer sheet. Also shopping Berglund and Sutter

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
:wings looking to make some trades. All these players on OTB for some defensive help

Thomas Vanek
Ryan Kesler
Patrik Elias
Brandon Dubinsky
Stephen Weiss
Jannik Hansen
Chris Kreider

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad