Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
Leafs are taking offers on everybody.. Might move one of my top 2 C.. Getting some decent offers for Kunitz ... Looking for younger players/depth

Steven Stamkos
Matt Duchene
Martin St.Louis
Ryane Clowe
Chris Kunitz
Daniel Cleary
T.J. Galiardi
Jared Boll
Nazem Kadri
Andrei Lotkionov
Matt Frattin
Benn Ferriero

Chris Pronger
Mark Streit
Braydon Coburn
Jason Demers
Tim Gleason
Grant Clitsome

Mika Kiprusoff
Jonas Gustavsson

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
:bruins

Well I've decided that everyone besides Miller, Letang and Pietrangelo are available for the right price. Prepare to overpay if you want Benn or Kopitar.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
:pens

Were still looking for good - solid NHL players to trade for our 2nd and 3rd rounders

2nd for a good
3rd for a decent
2nd + 3rd for a pretty good player

:yo:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Trade to Announce

The Carolina Hurricanes have traded Pavel Datsyuk to the Boston Bruins for Kyle Turris, Sergei Gonchar, Ryan Strome, and a 2013 first round draft Pick.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:sharks

Looking to trade

Jay Bouwmeester
Martin Havlat
Jarome Iginla

Rights to Niklas Hagman
Rights to Shane Doan

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Pavel Datsyuk

:canes
Kyle Turris
Ryan Strome
Sergei Gonchar
2013 first round pick

With that said,Patrice Bergeron is definitely on the block now. Looking for a top 6 forward plus defencemen.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
anyone looking for a solid rebuild? I am willing to move the 14th overall in this years draft, my 1st for 2013, dallas 1st for 2013, my 2nd rnd pick next year, 3rd round pick next year, Sutter, Connor Murphy, Gunnarson, Blacker, Sproul, Cogliano, rights to Kuba, Morris...all for some immediate help on forward...send me some offers...

oh I am Tampa Bay

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
The Jets have a trade to announce

to :sharks:
rights to Oli Jokinen

to :jets:
Rights to Colin Greening

continuing to get my team younger. Greening is a happy addition, thanks for the offers

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
The Jets have a trade to announce

to :sharks:
rights to Oli Jokinen

to :jets:
Rights to Colin Greening

continuing to get my team younger. Greening is a happy addition, thanks for the offers

:sharks

Confirm.

Oli Jokinen should be a good acquisition to play with Jarome Iginla, provided he signs.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton

Have received some pretty decent offers for Patrice Bergeron. Put up 64 points and was a +36. Could be a first line center for some teams. PM me if interested.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i'm bored. lets talk trade!! everyone on my roster is available, I would like to keep adding young NHL depth

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Ottawa sends Mike Fisher, Pierre-Marc Bouchard and the 60th pick in this years draft to Tampa Bay for Blacker, the 40th pick in this years draft and next years 3rd round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad