GDT: Jim's House of Horrors XI | Pens fail to close deal with Desjardins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Worst case scenario, I see J. Martin running this team with Tocchet and someone like Hynes as the other assistant. Who knows, maybe Ulf as the other assistant.

I don't think it's as dire as some make it out to be. Seems pretty obvious the Pens want a short term solution to go after Babcock. They however are being overly dictating with how things are going to work here and have stripped the freedoms away the previous coach/GM had to run amuck with doing whatever they want.

Everyone: "Adams and Glass are terrible. We need to get rid of them."

Shero: "La di da. What's for breakfast tomorrow."

Bylsma: "**** all of you. I ride and die with Gladams. West Siyyyyde!"

Everyone: "We need to trade for a winger for Sid."

Shero: "Dan, I think we need to bring Scuderi back here and sign him for 4 years."

Bylsma: "Scuderi will make our defense better and get people *****ing off my back. This is why the Flyers torched us. No Scuds. Let's do it."

Everyone: "Why the hell is Iginla playing on the 3rd line or look like **** on the 2nd line LW???!"

Shero: "Lots of good looking defensemen coming up in this draft."

Bylsma: "Kunitz - Sid - Dupuis are the best first line in hockey. Pascal is a 1st line RW and hustles his ass off like I did.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
That doesn't seem right to me, Shero vetoed Mario last year? How does Shero veto Mario?

As far as Sid and JR meeting, im not sure why JR had to go all the way to LA to talk to Sid, i mean couldn't Sid of just told JR over the phone that he wanted to play with Kunitz and Dupuis :sarcasm:

If you look a little deeper into those tweets you know he's working on his Radio Show "I told you so" and Best Buddy Agenda. Why would ownership tell Shero he must hire Tocchet as an Assistant? Who even suggested Tocchet in the first place?? Mario??? So you know he's lying.;)

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
That doesn't seem right to me, Shero vetoed Mario last year? How does Shero veto Mario?

It doesn't make any sense. The only reasonable thing I could possibly think of is that Mario gave Shero a few choices for the other assistant and of that list Shero picked Martin.

Or, and this one is way off the map, Mario gave Shero a list of choices of another assistant to bring in. Shero sat down with Bylsma to decide and together they chose Martin and that's how the story of 'Bylsma brought in Martin' was born.

Most likely: Madden made that up.

Worst case scenario, I see J. Martin running this team with Tocchet and someone like Hynes as the other assistant. Who knows, maybe Ulf as the other assistant.

If that's the worst case, I think we'll be fine.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'm back to my original field of choices... Dineen, Boucher (if available), Renney or Martin (with an assistant that can wring the players out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad