GDT: Jeu XXXV: Les Habitants @ L'Avalanche - Bad French Edition

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I feel like after this season we're going to have to slightly redefine "sustainable", as well as what kind of numbers are acceptable for first/second/third line production.

Clearly on the Avs you are not first line material unless you can hit ppg, and either 100 points or pace for 40 goals with twenty of them being off body parts.

bigbizze

Oct 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure they're simply a fan of doing flybys on different boards about how MacKinnon (and now Rantanen) aren't as good as McDavid, Marner, and Matthews...
I don't care any of those players. My only point is that if you compare the sustainability (on ice shooting percentages, xGF% to GF%, PDO, on ice save percentage, individual shooting percentages etc.) what McDavid is doing is in line with a normal McDavid season whereas Rantanen and MacKinnon have some regression due for them.

Like, they're probably only going to score 100-110 points not 135-145, I'm not sure how this is a controversial opinion it's just a realjstic assessment of the evidence available to us.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don't care any of those players. My only point is that if you compare the sustainability (on ice shooting percentages, xGF% to GF%, PDO, on ice save percentage, individual shooting percentages etc.) what McDavid is doing is in line with a normal McDavid season whereas Rantanen and MacKinnon have some regression due for them.

Like, they're probably only going to score 100-110 points not 135-145, I'm not sure how this is a controversial opinion it's just a realjstic assessment of the evidence available to us.

Looks like a throwaway account of yours that you use to troll random boards. Am I right?

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
I will say this ! Landy may miss a lot of his shots but the guy is an absolute monster on the backcheck and his neutral zone coverage. Nobody on the team causes as much turnovers as much as Landy IMO. He never gives up in the neutral zone and that's a skill in itself besides his netfront. Our Captain never gives up on plays.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad