L'Minnesota - Pee'tuis
Eau-de-Schlemk - Jeuelsenne

Carey Prix

tenor.gif

Newest dance craze in Colorado--"The Slump"

Keys to L'Game:
- KILL A GODDAMN MOTHERf***ING PENALTY
- No, seriously...do that
- Play Gabriel Bourque as little as possible. Maybe zero minutes and zero seconds. Yeah...that'd work.

Last edited:

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Please win.

My dad is a lifelong Habs fan, I grew up a Nordiques fan to spite him but always loved Patrick. When Avs acquired him, I found my team forever.

I do like the Habs and they’re probably my second team, but still... I watch these games every year with my dad and hate losing them.

Don’t f*** me, Grubauer.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Please win.

My dad is a lifelong Habs fan, I grew up a Nordiques fan to spite him but always loved Patrick. When Avs acquired him, I found my team forever.

I do like the Habs and they’re probably my second team, but still... I watch these games every year with my dad and hate losing them.

Don’t **** me, Grubauer.
90% of my friends are Habs fans. They still get on me about that 10-1 loss to them during the misery season.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
:whatever:

You know what's interesting to me? How much losing Kam actually hurt us. Having Kam gave Bednar a chance to play the three college kids together or wherever he wanted. Without Kam we actually have no one good for that #4C spot.

Holy f*** could we use a centre

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
:whatever:

You know what's interesting to me? How much losing Kam actually hurt us. Having Kam gave Bednar a chance to play the three college kids together or wherever he wanted. Without Kam we actually have no one good for that #4C spot.

Holy **** could we use a centre

Jost has improved quite a but, and although he isn't putting up many points, he looks a lot better than before his injury.

We are probbaly going to have to trade for a center, or take one if our pick is top 5 this year

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Jost has improved quite a but, and although he isn't putting up many points, he looks a lot better than before his injury.

We are probbaly going to have to trade for a center, or take one if our pick is top 5 this year

:crossfing

How about both

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hopefully we're nearing the end of having to watch Ghetto on the second line. Kerfoot should be there with Jost and Compher. Could roll with Wilson-Dries-Ghetto on the 4th line or just sit Ghetto if Bednar really wants Bourque in there.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Hopefully we're nearing the end of having to watch Ghetto on the second line. Kerfoot should be there with Jost and Compher. Could roll with Wilson-Dries-Ghetto on the 4th line or just sit Ghetto if Bednar really wants Bourque in there.

Watch Wilson get promoted.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Please win.

Don’t **** me, Grubauer.
All this is the same for me :laugh:

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
I can't decide whether or not my Quebecois father, the entire reason I'm an Avs fan, would love or hate this GDT.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
I don't understand why the Nordiques sweater isn't our third :dunno:. I mean, I don't mind the current ones, but not nearly as much as Conor "greatest sweater of ALL time, please fight me" McGahey.

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
I don't understand why the Nordiques sweater isn't our third :dunno:. I mean, I don't mind the current ones, but not nearly as much as Conor "greatest sweater of ALL time, please fight me" McGahey.

Ehhhhhhhhh...I mean, doesn't that just sorta rub it in? I like the fact the current Avs third sweaters pay homage to the Rockies. There are elements on the those thirds I wish were a little better but I'm being a little nitpicky.

Reactions: Avs91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->