Post-Game Talk: JETS vs SENS, Saturday 2:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
For sure. If he continues to play well to finish the year a one year deal wouldn’t be bad at all though.

I like his movement.
I would prefer him too but he's a UFA & Condon has another yr & with this team it always seems to come down to money. It would be nice to move Nilisson at the deadline than sign him back July 1.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
We seriously need to try to trade him. I can't see him ever having more trade value. He's such a mediocre player who's benefited from playing a lot with our good players and PP time.

I have no issues trading him but he hasn't played big minutes with good players and only 8 of his 30 assists are from the PP.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Sens playing pretty sharply so far, i keep going onto games like these with dread of a blowout, but have to give them credit for playing hard under all the circumstances. There must be some character in there somewhere

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
OK

Since Dec 15:

7th last in corsi & Fenwick %
8th last in shots against.
Dead last in goals against.
Bottom third of the league in scoring chances against.
Bottom third in the league in high-danger chances against.

And on... pretty much any defensive stat that exists, even if we're just going from Dec 15th, is bottom third in the league. Like... that is TECHNICALLY better than the season average. Sure, I guess? But it's still awful.

Your picking shot data. Scoring chance data is more indicative of outcome.

But even your data
8th last in shots against
Last in goals against

Starts to suggest we have a goalie issue...which is where we started

Better lately...shitty goaltending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad