Post-Game Talk: JETS vs SENS, Saturday 2:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Not a bad 1st against the Jets. Hopefully Stone can get Balcers on a roll, thats not a bad line to try for a while i guess

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Outstanding period, we look so quick. Great sequences of composure on defence. Nilsson.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
That's because he's playing with Mark Stone. Rhe second you put anyone on his line, they'll start producing. Stone made Zack freaking Smith into a 25 goal scorer by playing with him for like half a season.

True, but he's been playing well before they were put together too... hasnt gone more than 2 games without a pt since late December and has only gone more than 1 game without a pt twice

I think Tierney will have several seasons with 30+ assists and 40-50 pts... he makes smart passes

Reactions: DrEasy

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'm only half-watching because I'm working, but that seemed like about as good of a period you could ask for from the 31st place team vs the 3rd place team.

Reactions: DrEasy

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Not a bad 1st against the Jets. Hopefully Stone can get Balcers on a roll, thats not a bad line to try for a while i guess

Balcers had a couple of opportunities in this period. One where he was juuust a little late to the puck and the one on the rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad