GDT: Jets vs "Perds" (Mar-25th, 6pm) - "Eon Productions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Thanks for another superlative GDT. Huge Bond fan and have the complete collection. Jaws/Lowry is my fav:thumbu:.

This could be a very entertaining game, already dislike the Preds (but kudos to their fans for making their building rock).

It is good to be able shut Toby down and let him heal.

Wheeler being the leader takes ownership for yesterday’s dust up and ends all speculation about anything negative.

Go!:jetsGo!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
GDT is fixed... apparently my computer just needed some sleep ;)
Anyways apologies as those difficulties forced me to bail on some other ideas.

I expect the Jets to approach this game as they might a playoff tilt.

@Zhamnov5GoalGame - Hats off my friend, you're swinging for the fences with this GDT.

- re: the Walther PPK - Bond films made it one of most famous handguns of all time.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Tonight, Laines playoff beard is validated. He was 74 games a head of everyone else in the league.
1704050871_5702413810001_5702397731001-vs-470x264.jpg

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Three things I don't like are Rebs, the colour yellow and country music! My great grand uncle fought in the civil war. Benjamin was his name, don't know if he had ever heard of hockey, but pretty sure he won't be routing for Nashville! Remember Shiloh!

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
frustrated that his team is only...first in the West and (checks standings) tied for 1st overall in the NHL?

i mean, if you want to create a narrative, go ahead. but at least have some shreds of truth behind it
Lol, create a narrative? Oh man, give it a rest. Must you take everything so seriously?

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
No need to apologize. Thanks for all the effort :thumbu:

I'm choosing Ursula Undress as my Sara Bond girl. I still have very fond memories of taking the bus downtown on weekends to see Bond double features at the downtown theatres. Dating myself.

IMG_0761.jpg
I too recall going to the Northstar, Odeon, Met, Capitol downtown by bus. The Park was the preferred theater because we could walk there, but sometimes they didn't have what we wanted.

Brilliant GDT as per usual. Small nitpick, it's Walther, not Walter and PPK, not PK as the guns were in the PP series of pistols. I love me some bond.

And FWIW I had such a crush on Sheena Easton back in the day. Never was that big a fan of her music but I'd watch those videos every time they came on. Sigh.

Buff as Odd Job. LOL.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I ended up in Tampere tonight. Going to cheer hard with Laine's friends (I.E. anyone from Tampere) tonight.

Love Tampere, was there for a week about a decade ago. My friend had a second story apartment with a balcony where he'd sit late at night and enjoy the "Zombie Walk", which was drunk people stumbling home from the bar.

Other things I witnessed in the one week I was there was a surprising amount of streaking and a bride and groom having sex on a bench in a public park. Oh and the Moomin Museum!

Reactions: Plural

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Love Tampere, was there for a week about a decade ago. My friend had a second story apartment with a balcony where he'd sit late at night and enjoy the "Zombie Walk", which was drunk people stumbling home from the bar.

Other things I witnessed in the one week I was there was a surprising amount of streaking and a bride and groom having sex on a bench in a public park. Oh and the Moomin Museum!
That's My Kinda Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad