GDT: Jets vs "Perds" (Mar-25th, 6pm) - "Eon Productions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO CLINCH A PLAYOFF SPOT!
IMG_0759.jpg

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Not really concerned about the result tonight. Just play well and please NO INJURIES.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
- We lead the league with 28 home wins. Would be nice to end up with 30+
- we have won 4 in a row which ties our longest win streak of the season. Would be nice to make it 5
- Laine is still within striking distance of Ovi. Would be nice to take the lead tonight.

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
#freePoolman

I suspect Toby is one of the players Maurice was talking about when he said there are players playing with "fractures"

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I know a lot of us have given up on first but a win and we are 4 back and send the Predators stumbling along. It also puts us 1 up on Vegas in the conference, so still lots to play for, apart from Laine winning the Rocket.

Reactions: GNP

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Will the Jets call up a D from the Moose? Or run with 6 healthy until Trouba gets cleared?

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Will the Jets call up a D from the Moose? Or run with 6 healthy until Trouba gets cleared?
should be interesting. Niku can get called up to practice with the team (would make sense, all things considering). and it doesn't start his service time

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
should be interesting. Niku can get called up to practice with the team (would make sense, all things considering). and it doesn't start his service time

Not sure what you mean by service time

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I said the battle for first wasn't over quite yet , win tonight and we are only 4 points back and we have finally gotten even with games played . Also looks like Nashville has come back down to earth after that huge run they had . Home ice advantage is going to play a role eventually during these playoffs . Go Jets Go !!

Their timely winning streak was bolstered by four consecutive games they won where, at some point, they were 10:1 underdogs [going by score and time on clock]. Now, apparently if you suggest that this was lucky to a degree, then you're some kind of philistine. Right. Clearly they were cursed during that run.

Time for some more regression to the mean. And given what happened at practice, make that "with some extra 'mean'"

Calendal

May 16, 2016
London, England
- We lead the league with 28 home wins. Would be nice to end up with 30+
- we have won 4 in a row which ties our longest win streak of the season. Would be ice to make it 5
- Laine is still within striking distance of Ovi. Would be nice to take the lead tonight.

That’s surprising on the win streak. Jets have been snagging points at a very consistent speed without huge win streaks or losing skids.

Reactions: libertarian

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I will be in the crowd tonight and will definitely have no voice tomorrow.

I'm assuming we see Saros in their net. I almost feel sorry for him. We are full of piss and vinegar and will destroy him and the rest of those fluffy little kitty cats.

Tonight we clinch and tomorrow I stop shaving until we either hoist the cup or get knocked out of the playoffs. To the ladies around here... feel free to grow out whatever hair you like...

Go Jets Go!!!

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Laviolette blowing a gasket and getting thrown out is a bit significant to me. Some frustration seeping in perhaps? Hope the Jets rattle their cages a bit more. A little crisis of confidence would look good on the Preds.

Reactions: SUX2BU and Jets 31

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I get the feeling this one is going to be a dandy -
Let's get under their skin and into their head - show them they are not the best in the west.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
If Enstrom is shut down for the rest of the season will they bring Melichori up for PB duties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad