GDT: Jets vs "Perds" (Mar-25th, 6pm) - "Eon Productions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
The Austin powers movies were hilarious especially Goldmember and Fat Bastard . Get in my belly and i Looooove GOLD , brilliant stuff . I Loooooove the Jets . :laugh:

Don't forget Alotta Fagina!

alotta-fagina-gif.gif

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Helle going for the 40th win of the season huge milestone for any goalie let alone a young one having a career year.
should be a rough n tough game lets win this one eh boys?

GO JETS GO!

Reactions: Georgetown Al

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Holy wasteland Batman.... !!!

For some crazy reason I decided to poke my nose into the Preds GDT....

And someone said 10 people posting... ?

I am not sure there is more than 7...

Of those seven... maybe one can string two sentences of words or something together... :amazed:

The one poster that can string more than two sentences together said we are "the most annoying fanbase"...

I wear that poster's statement as a badge of honor... :laugh:

bond4.gif

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I know a lot of us have given up on first but a win and we're 4 back and send the Predators stumbling along. It also puts us 1 up on Vegas in the conference, so still lots to play for, apart from Laine winning the Rocket.

I totally agree with this post here !!! -- if we win clean tonight, in regulation, we're then only 4 points back. That's not a big lead for the Preds, and they will have lost 2 straight. It's important we win tonight for 2 reasons :

1) Send them a message we're going to be around a long time in these playoffs, and this won't be the last they will see of us.

2) Close the gap to just 4 points out of 1st place, and if they lose a couple more, and we stay hot -- we can catch these guys, and take 1st place.

The Jet's were up 2 goals last game and dominated the play -- but Helle let in some soft goals. If Helle's good, and we put forth a big effort, I really like our chances.:thumbu:

Really with the team the Jet's have --we should win this game !!!

Last edited:

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016
Damn. The Preds fans are mad.
I think it is due to years of underachieving, From back when Trotz was coach, they were always considered one of the stronger contenders to win it all, yet there was always one disappointment after another. This year , once again, they are certainly the media's choice to go all the way..anything less would be a major disappointment. The fans see the Jets as another potential roadblock and yet again another disappointing season. All they got over there is the repetitive trashing of what was Atlanta and also the recent Jet 2.0 lack of success. They fail to acknowledge, that while the Jets have done nothing notable, no one expected us to do much until this year. They have years of experience of falling way below expectations. This is the first year that anyone is honestly expecting the Jets to do anything. That has got to be a nervous position for them to be in.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
I think it is due to years of underachieving, From back when Trotz was coach, they were always considered one of the stronger contenders to win it all, yet there was always one disappointment after another. This year , once again, they are certainly the media's choice to go all the way..anything less would be a major disappointment. The fans see the Jets as another potential roadblock and yet again another disappointing season. All they got over there is the repetitive trashing of what was Atlanta and also the recent Jet 2.0 lack of success. They fail to acknowledge, that while the Jets have done nothing notable, no one expected us to do much until this year. They have years of experience of falling way below expectations. This is the first year that anyone is honestly expecting the Jets to do anything. That has got to be a nervous position for them to be in.

That was a very FAIR post and I agree with all of your VIEWs :D ;) :thumbu:

Reactions: sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad