GDT: Jets vs "Perds" (Mar-25th, 6pm) - "Eon Productions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
#freePoolman

I suspect Toby is one of the players Maurice was talking about when he said there are players playing with "fractures"

The importance of actually being able to do this before the playoffs can't be overstated. Last time we made the playoffs, the players were going through the grinder every single night up until the playoffs started.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Laviolette blowing a gasket and getting thrown out is a bit significant to me. Some frustration seeping in perhaps? Hope the Jets rattle their cages a bit more. A little crisis of confidence would look good on the Preds.
frustrated that his team is only...first in the West and (checks standings) tied for 1st overall in the NHL?

i mean, if you want to create a narrative, go ahead. but at least have some shreds of truth behind it

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
frustrated that his team is only...first in the West and (checks standings) tied for 1st overall in the NHL?

i mean, if you want to create a narrative, go ahead. but at least have some shreds of truth behind it

He was frustrated with the refs after a melee on the ice

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: On shutting down Enstrom for regular season. On Poolman playing. How have they continued to drive without being comfortable. Importance of securing a playoff spot with a win tonight. On the "extra stuff" that happens after the whistle. On Blake Wheeler taking responsibility for yesterday's 'dust up'. Clarification on Enstrom.

To listen click here.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The importance of actually being able to do this before the playoffs can't be overstated. Last time we made the playoffs, the players were going through the grinder every single night up until the playoffs started.
Tobias Enstrom is an absolute f***ing warrior. The amount of abuse this guy takes every night. Never shies away from any contact, when he is healthy he is physical against men much bigger than him. Not many around here would be brave enough to face guys who are 35% bigger than him and want to make him a smear on the boards each and every night.

It honestly saddens me to see the way he's disrespected on this forum. Any Stanley Cup this team gets needs to include Toby Enstrom so that he can celebrate after being a soldier for this club for so many years.

I hope he can heal up well for the playoffs, we need a smart guy back there like Toby - and he deserves this experience.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Jets record on Hometown Hockey

Oct 29 vs Penguins W 7-1
Dec 3 vs Senators W 5-0
Dec 31 @ Oilers W 5-0
Jan 21 vs Canucks W 1-0
Mar 4 @ Hurricanes W 3-2
Mar 18 vs Dallas W 4-2

6 wins
0 losses
Outscored opposition 25-5
3 shutouts

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
No hyperbole - this is the biggest game of the season. This is the real "true test". Win, and Divisional and Conference 1st place are still within reach.

Expecting it to live up to the hype.

Go Jets Go!

Reactions: Jets 31

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Jets record on Hometown Hockey

Oct 29 vs Penguins W 7-1
Dec 3 vs Senators W 5-0
Dec 31 @ Oilers W 5-0
Jan 21 vs Canucks W 1-0
Mar 4 @ Hurricanes W 3-2
Mar 18 vs Dallas W 4-2

6 wins
0 losses
Outscored opposition 25-5
3 shutouts
Wow ... March is a bad month we are giving up too many goals.:D

Reactions: libertarian

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
GDT is fixed... apparently my computer just needed some sleep ;)
Anyways apologies as those difficulties forced me to bail on some other ideas.

No need to apologize. Thanks for all the effort :thumbu:

I'm choosing Ursula Undress as my Sara Bond girl. I still have very fond memories of taking the bus downtown on weekends to see Bond double features at the downtown theatres. Dating myself.

IMG_0761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad