Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Penguins Jan 27 6:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
This game will tell us a lot I think... Last year we were in a similar spot and went into Florida that was basically icing their AHL team and we got smoked. These are games we must show up for. Go out hard and don't let up until they are destroyed.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
This game will tell us a lot I think... Last year we were in a similar spot and went into Florida that was basically icing their AHL team and we got smoked. These are games we must show up for. Go out hard and don't let up until they are destroyed.

Translation: This, is the real test

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
If the rotation continues we will see Pav

Pavs has incredibly bad numbers vs the Pens. Could easily be the worst numbers for a goaltender in the NHL vs. another franchise right now.

He has to play Hutchinson and give Pavs the start in Philly (which he has good numbers against actually).

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Pavs has incredibly bad numbers vs the Pens. Could easily be the worst numbers for a goaltender in the NHL vs. another franchise right now.

He has to play Hutchinson and give Pavs the start in Philly (which he has good numbers against actually).

I have a feeling we'll see Hutch tonight, for the reasons you mention.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Agreed. Maurice will continue some sort of rotation but it won't be an exact split. He will likely to continue favouring Hutch something like 60-40.

Yep. And as long as performances continue as they are, it will gradually shift more to Hutch.

I think he'll start Hutch in both Penn games and Pav v Dallas on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad