Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Start Hutch?
Activate Perreault?
No Crosby Malkin Letang?

I believe the franchise record for consecutive wins is 6. Current win streak is 5.

The Jets have a practice scheduled for 1:00PM tomorrow in Pittsburgh. They must have an early flight out tomorrow.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah they are leaving early. I can't remember what time but I was surprised when it came across my email. I assume a lot of guys that went out of town will be making their own way to PIT?

seasontixholder*

Start Hutch?
Activate Perreault?
No Crosby Malkin Letang?

I believe the franchise record for consecutive wins is 6. Current win streak is 5.

The Jets have a practice scheduled for 1:00PM tomorrow in Pittsburgh. They must have an early flight out tomorrow.

Does that include Atlanta?

seasontixholder*

92/93 Penguins won 17 in a row (NHL record)

That had nothing to do with Mario did it? :)

I just looked up that roster. They had 5 players that had over 30 goals and 4 over 100 points. Wow that's a lot of talent.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Crosby and Malkin are unlikely for Tuesdays game against the Jets. I like our chances. Hope Hutch gets the start, and Perreault returns.

"Unlikely"? I thought missing the ASG meant you have to miss the next game. No grey area.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Crosby and Malkin are unlikely for Tuesdays game against the Jets. I like our chances. Hope Hutch gets the start, and Perreault returns.

Sid is definitely not playing as he's ineligible. He missed the ASG so he has to miss at least one regular season game.

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Same with Malkin. Sid has been playing with a nagging injury all of January and Malkin got hurt against Philthy.

Jets Struggled against Minny after the Christmas break. Hope they come out stronger this time.

fingers crossed to keep this winning streak going, I think they can.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Same with Malkin. Sid has been playing with a nagging injury all of January and Malkin got hurt against Philthy.

Malkin likely won't play because of his injury. He didn't finish the game in Philly so he won't face the same suspension that Sid does. So in theory he could play.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Malkin likely won't play because of his injury. He didn't finish the game in Philly so he won't face the same suspension that Sid does. So in theory he could play.

Read differently on Pens twitter. Either way Malkins not playing. Still have yet to see him play live. So glad I didn't get tickets

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
need to talk about the snowstorm heading Pittsburgh's way.
i wonder how it will affect the Jets' ability to get to and leave Pitts

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
If Perreault returns something has to happen to the roater. Trade, waivers, or injured reserve.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Jets are getting the Penguins at a good time. Not often you get to play them without Crosby, Malkin, and Letang (I'm guessing he's out too).

Edit:

Looking at the Penguins GDT, their injured players are:

Dupuis
Maataa
Comeau
Hornqvist
Malkin
Crosby
Letang

Last edited:

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Jets are getting the Penguins at a good time. Not often you get to play them without Crosby, Malkin, and Letang (I'm guessing he's out too).

Edit:

Dupuis
Maataa
Comeau
Hornqvist
Malkin
Crosby
Letang

It's almost like we're playing Wilkes-Barre Scranton..

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
need to talk about the snowstorm heading Pittsburgh's way.
i wonder how it will affect the Jets' ability to get to and leave Pitts

Edit:

Dupuis
Maataa
Comeau
Hornqvist
Malkin
Crosby
Letang

If the game gets postponed due to weather, I'll be pissed. Philly is neither here nor there, but Pittsburgh without half their roster is a huge advantage to lose. Winter, my eternal adversary.

If the snow is expected tonight and tomorrow, this game is more likely than the Philly one to be rescheduled actually. They can say it's unsafe just to get the players to the arena even if they're in the city already or that they wouldn't expect fans to show up under such conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad