Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Panthers March 12 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-casual-300x207.jpg

Coach Maurice - Difficult to let last night go? Seems to be reluctant to let it go, does he want to use it as motivation? What are some of the things that got them back into the game? On the team going away from what they have done well in the past. On the way he handled it this morning with the team this morning. His thoughts on the Panthers. His starting goalie tomorrow? Did the events of last night make it more difficult to pick a starting goalie for Thursday? On Frolik to the middle.

To listen click here.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
If you just lost a game in that fashion would you want to talk to Paul Friesen? Even Paul Friesen should know that.

I'd be afraid I'd punch him in the nose.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
That strategy seemed to work for the Blues. ;)

I want:

• Hutch in net, with a solid bounce-back game.
  • Little returning would be great
  • If that happens, I'd love to see Slater sit for a game
  • Scheif was "off" yesterday - want to see the Scheif from the previous game, please. His timing was all over the map, and he made some wild (and uncharacteristic) passes in the d-zone last night.
  • A win.

That's all. kthnxbai!

Last edited by a moderator:

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
pavelec said:
"You have no choice. I’ve been in this league long enough to understand you’re not going to change what happened," said the six-year NHL veteran. "I’m just looking forward and I’ll be ready for our next practice. That’s pretty much all you can do."

I guess he's not starting tomorrow, since he's looking forward to practice.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
This game can't come quick enough. Need to forget about yesterday and Pavlec's impersonation of Bill Buckner. Jets will come out and man up. Expect a big game from them as long as our goaltending doesn't blow it.

In fairness to Pav, it wasn't game 6 of the Stanley Cup final. If it were, I'd probably be dead by now.

JMT21

I Give A Dam!
Aug 8, 2011
In My House
Guys... there is thread on the main boards "Describe your coach's system with a single .GIF".

Funniest thread I've read in a long long time. No one has done a Jets .GIF

"The Goal" from last night might be fitting.

Amazing & Hilarious Thread :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Jml78

Dec 14, 2013
YYZ
That strategy seemed to work for the Blues. ;)

I want:

• Hutch in net, with a solid bounce-back game.
  • Little returning would be great
  • If that happens, I'd love to see Slater sit for a game
  • Scheif was "off" yesterday - want to see the Scheif from the previous game, please. His timing was all over the map, and he made some wild (and uncharacteristic) passes in the d-zone last night.
  • A win.

That's all. kthnxbai!

Slater is not going to sit. Maurice is loyal to a fault to certain guys on his teams.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Slater is not going to sit. Maurice is loyal to a fault to certain guys on his teams.

That was my list of "wants" - I'm very used to being disappointed, so I have no expectations that any of those things will happen. :D

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
That's it. Come to the dark side.

We have burritos.

:laugh:

I'm typically optimistic, but temper my expectations so I'm not disappointed. I'll just stay over here on the glass-half-full side. It usually means my drink is never empty. :D

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
:laugh:

I'm typically optimistic, but temper my expectations so I'm not disappointed. I'll just stay over here on the glass-half-full side. It usually means my drink is never empty. :D

That's the best side. The glass half-full side. Be a realist. "A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist" - Ashley Williams, _Mass Effect_

"An optimist? There's nothing wrong with my feet!" - me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad