GDT: Jets vs Knights - Round 3 Game 1 - May 12th, 6pm - "Pinwright's Progress"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
No more ally opp breakout neutral zone bull ****, thank ****. Haven't watched a lot of Vegas this playoffs, although the game I watched against the Sharks they struggled on the cycle and there looked to be almost twice as much open ice to enter the offensive zone then Nashville was offering. The post also made as many saves as MAF :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Vegas anytime Buff steps onto the ice

tenor.gif
This is brilliant :biglaugh:Wish we could like stuff more than once .

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Vegas anytime Buff steps onto the ice

tenor.gif

Paul Maurice as King Arthur....

"Do you want to join us on our quest for the Holly grail"

French soldier from St Boniface Festival fort (answers in English with French accent)

" No Thank you...... We all ready got one...... It's quite nice"

soldier laughs with his friends..... " I told them we all ready got one"

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I'm not going to be able to catch this one live which freaks me out a bit, since it's the first game in the playoffs. Having to watch the archived game feels so wrong.

Reactions: ps241

one other person

Tripping thru time and space
Feb 19, 2018
Sunny St. Somewhere
I'm feeling relaxed about tonight's game? Are you feeling relaxed? I'm really relaxed. Not nervous at all. There's nothing to be nervous about, is there? No clenching needed. Should I be more nervous?

Reactions: Aggie204

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
A winnable game, a winnable series. As long as they stick to their game and keep it fast and physical, they should see the finals.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Hasn’t posted since May 2nd and I am a bit worried.
Hope all is okay, but his last post or close to it he said something along the lines of needing a break from here so he could enjoy the rest of the playoffs. It was at the end of a long exchange with some real down in the mud negative themes he was debating.

Reactions: Festinator and GNP

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Hasn’t posted since May 2nd and I am a bit worried.

He got pissed off in a thread (Likely about Hendricks) and said he might not be back for a while or something like that.

I hope to see him back soon as he is a great poster, but this place has been intense at times these playoffs so its understandable if some posters want to take a break!

I'm looking forward to the game tonight. We can't get complacent as the Knights don't know the meaning of the word quit, we have to keep pushing all game and all series.

ulf

Sep 21, 2002
sandy hook
Visit site
Very excited for round 3. Thx Z5 bet you solved your computer issue a already. Get to Fleury he comes apart easier than most but can be a wall for extended runs. Play Jets hockey. Expect much from Wheeler Stats Little Enstrom and Buff. Knights will try and intimidate with heavy hitting, don't loose your cool. It will be 60 minutes 4 lines and relentless pressure, match that and game 1 is ours. GJG Half way home

Anytime your ready to return Aavco....how about now

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
He got pissed off in a thread (Likely about Hendricks) and said he might not be back for a while or something like that.

I hope to see him back soon as he is a great poster, but this place has been intense at times these playoffs so its understandable if some posters want to take a break!

I'm looking forward to the game tonight. We can't get complacent as the Knights don't know the meaning of the word quit, we have to keep pushing all game and all series.
Couldn't agree more. Not only that he is my social media filter. I can just come by here and he has re-posted most of what I care about and he answers pretty much any question in real time.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Nice job Zham even with a failing computer.

I will be at the game with my wife and am looking forward to it. I really like the way Vegas plays hockey and this should be a fast entertaining series.

I was trying to think and one of the issues is Vegas doesn’t have any natural heel types. That makes it tougher to manafacture the hate.....Minny had Bodreau.......Nashville had PK......then I thought........Lawless is a bit of a heel but honestly he is too behind the scenes and I kind of miss the guy with Hustler on 1290.

Oh well ia. Just going to have to settle for the fact their team wants what we want.

GJG

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Hope all is okay, but his last post or close to it he said something along the lines of needing a break from here so he could enjoy the rest of the playoffs. It was at the end of a long exchange with some real down in the mud negative themes he was debating.

He's a valuable contributor and I hope he comes back soon, but he needed a break. He seemed to me to be having a difficult time here for the past few weeks in the sense that he was getting into a lot of debates and just refusing to accept that he wasn't always right. I mean nobody is always right...

I've been in that head space a couple times on forums myself and sometimes you need to step away and re calibrate things a bit.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think we are at the point in the playoffs where pure talent will separate teams out. LV has played well and deserves to be here as do the Jets, but if team play is a saw off then talent becomes the difference and that is where we have the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad