GDT: Jets vs. Kings-Take serious at your own risk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Good luck tonight! And awesome GDT. :laugh:

You guys are so damn lucky to have Trouba. Seriously. I'll take him for ROY this year. Watched him play a ton last year (Michigan fan) and I was so sad for him to not go back for a sophomore year. But I totally get it as he's MORE than NHL ready. Kid is a ****ing stud.

One lineup note - Martinez might draw in on the 3rd pairing but don't be surprised if it's Muzzin again. Sutter has this thing where he hates having the best option in on the 3rd pair, thus Muzzin plays. Martinez had the best camp of his career possibly and Sutter even said he hasn't given Alec a fair shake....and he still sits.

Anyone else think Quick will get the night off?

Believe the plan was for him to play both games actually. Not sure if that'll stay the same as Quick got a bit of work due to our piss poor play last night or not. I hope he does because Scrivens is......ehhh...... :laugh:

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Good luck tonight! And awesome GDT. :laugh:

You guys are so damn lucky to have Trouba. Seriously. I'll take him for ROY this year. Watched him play a ton last year (Michigan fan) and I was so sad for him to not go back for a sophomore year. But I totally get it as he's MORE than NHL ready. Kid is a ****ing stud.

One lineup note - Martinez might draw in on the 3rd pairing but don't be surprised if it's Muzzin again. Sutter has this thing where he hates having the best option in on the 3rd pair, thus Muzzin plays. Martinez had the best camp of his career possibly and Sutter even said he hasn't given Alec a fair shake....and he still sits.

Believe the plan was for him to play both games actually. Not sure if that'll stay the same as Quick got a bit of work due to our piss poor play last night or not. I hope he does because Scrivens is......ehhh...... :laugh:

Thanks for the update, and good luck!

Looking at the Kings GDT, one change is that Tangradi will be on the third line and Wright on the 4th. But we don't know the "official" lines yet so I guess anything is possible. Also, Buff plays on the right, and if Bogo and Trouba are together again Bogo will be on the left. But that probably doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. ;)

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Just placed my first vbookie bet. All in for the Jets! It's my birthday so I can't lose right?

Don't let me down Jets!

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Great GDT, Tom, very original.
I was afraid, when I first saw your time line, it would end badly, like this (below):
]
cDr8dM3.png
>>>>The year 2525, Jets win their first Stanley Cup

Will be at the game tonight, sitting down low, taking mental notes....report in later!

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
Just placed my first vbookie bet. All in for the Jets! It's my birthday so I can't lose right?

Don't let me down Jets!

:bday::partytime::bday:

I just went and checked out vBookie on this game. The spread in wagers (17000 jets vs 3000 kings) is ridiculous considering the odds are even between the teams.:naughty:

Bunch of addicts on this forum I say...

peg

Jul 8, 2010
Just when I was beginning to like Hall a bit after he made that beautiful cross ice pass to Trouba to set up his goal.

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
I just went and checked out vBookie on this game. The spread in wagers (17000 jets vs 3000 kings) is ridiculous considering the odds are even between the teams.:naughty:

Bunch of addicts on this forum I say...

I can stop whenever I want.

No I can't. But if I don't bid over 500 I won't go broke, right? Never gonna happen.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Jets pre-game

Stuart-watches-Wheeler-300x200.jpg

Blake Wheeler - What does he expect from the Kings? Facing teams coming after a back-to-back. Recipe to utilize speed. Did he watch Kings/Wild game? His knowledge of the Kings.

Ondrej Pavelec - What does he know about the Kings team? Did he watch the game last night? Any players in particular that stand out? Anything he wants to do better this game? Is confidence higher right now? Does he still get excited for home openers?

Andrew Ladd - What does he know about the Kings? Is it a good test for the Jets to go against L.A.? Did he watch the game last night? Keys to going against Quick. Importance of back-to-back wins and protecting the "house". Is it easy to judge mood of the city by how the team is doing? Winning can get away the winter blues. Does he still enjoy the home opener? Is this team better prepared to handle the upper echelon teams?

Jacob Trouba - Having family in the crowd. His thoughts on the Kings. Does he look forward to playing a heavier team like L.A.

To listen click here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad