Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs. Canadiens - Tuesday @ 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email [email protected] they will take us seriously.

Complain to TSN. They're the ones blacking out their regional feeds on Centre Ice, not the carriers. Unless of course, you're with Bell. Then you do get the feeds on Centre Ice.

Unless I subscribe to RDS, I can't watch most Habs games

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I hope the Jets come out fast and furious, finishing our checks, forechecking hard, being the aggressor. Our starts vs. Boston, Washington, Pittsburgh and the Islanders have been very good. We're getting off on the right foot each game and giving ourselves a chance to win nightly. Our preparation and approach this season has been top notch. I hope this is a trend that becomes engraved within the organization no matter who we are playing and whether it be the start, middle or end of the season. If we can keep this mentality up, it will be safe to say the culture to Winnipeg Jets Hockey has taken it's place here within the room.

I don't want to be over confident, but I think our Jets will be amped up to play this game against a pretty good Habs team and an absolute rocking Bell Centre.

Lets Go JETS!!! :clap:

Reed Solomon

GO ✈'s GO
Jul 26, 2011
Winnipeg, Man.
I'm conflicted about this game

vampires-kiss.jpg

You don't say!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email [email protected] they will take us seriously.

Cancel Center Ice, buy Game Center live. Game Center + an HDMI cable + Hotspot Shield to start blacked out games is the way to go. You won't miss a game

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Cancel Center Ice, buy Game Center live. Game Center + an HDMI cable + Hotspot Shield to start blacked out games is the way to go. You won't miss a game

Can't do that with TSN regional games because those channels are only available within those provinces. You can't subscribe to them outside of Manitoba or Quebec.

dvst8r

Aug 18, 2011
Switch to Shaw...I had the islanders game and I have the Canadiens game tomorrow showing up for CI. It's not a TSN thing. It's a provider issue...my brother in law who has telus came over to watch the game.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Not a fan of the Habs. Not impressed by their lineup either, aside from Price. The Jets will win this game.

GO JETS GO!!!!!
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Time for a musical interlude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad